The GB are god's mouthpiece. Rebuttal to elders?

by punkofnice 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

Public declaration of Jesus for salvation is all that is required.

Wedging in a list of "others" who must be publicly declared is a dangerous indication of idolatry.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Terry - The whole JW set up screams CULT!!

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

LOL yeah Punkofnice

The Watchtower reserves the right to alter, change, or reverse any doctrine, rule, or regulation due to time and unforeseen occurrence, which befall us all, government deals (see Bulgaria), excessive passage of time (see 1914), too many deaths or imprisonment (blood fractions, alternative service) or any other thing that might make us look like fools stuck in the 1960's. We also reserve the right to ask for $0.15 from each publisher despite preaching that giving should be completely voluntary under no compulsion whatsoever.

Your brothers standing over you in the faith,

WT

• tec
    tec

Isn't "God's mouthpiece" just a less obvious way of saying "Word of God"?

It is just another way that shows them as a false christ, and they put it right out there in everyone's faces... but no one sees.

Peace,

tammy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Alec - You are correct. Just $0.15? Bargain. I might rejoin the cult if it's that cheap....on second thoughts....

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Terry:

Public declaration of Jesus for salvation is all that is required.

That was an interesting thought. I wonder what would happen if you simply quoted or paraphrased Romans 10:9 and added, 'Anything else doesn't matter to me.'

(Romans 10:9 NWT ". . . For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.")

Acts 4:12 might be another one along this line: "Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”

Or

(John 14:6) . . .: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I've read how many have been asked the question if they belive thae GB/F&D$ are Jehovah's(TM) channel for communication. This question to finally find out if they should be DF or not___Punkofnice

Gods Mouth piece told things that did not come true = False prophet

folks shouldn't wait to be kicked out........... LEAVE !!!!!!!

• iarts
    iarts

"I'm studying hard to move remove any doubts I have concerning Jehovah's Witness being God's earthly organization."

• wasblind
    wasblind

The next time an Elder asks about bein a mouth piece, they should be asked about

Hananiah the false prophet who claimed to be the mouth piece for Jehovah

I wonder if he could have been spared by a minor "adjustment"

NOT !!!!!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Naturally the elders will claim that they are not " Inspired "

That's when you can tell 'em you know, that's why your false prophets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit