cantleave

Welcome - to JWN.

• WatchtowerFree
    WatchtowerFree

Welcome

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Welcome!

Many, many newbies! There is a serious Exodux going on at the Kingdom Halls. (At least mentally.)

Also a former elder here, 3rdGen, the "model" family.

It's all crumbling.

Elderly parents on both sides, plus all the other family & friends keep us silent, but becoming mentally free.

I was once: Desirous of Change

I am now: Doubtful of Change

DOC

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome, sosoconfused.....

Since when did logical reasoning have anything to do with their beliefs??

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome sosoconfused, I hope that you feel better soon. You may go through an emotional rollercoaster ride before you finally feel good again.

I hope that you read Steve Hassan's books (i.e., "Combatting Cult Mind Control", "Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves", and (his latest) "Freedom of Mind: Helping Loved Ones to Leave Controlling People, Cults and Beliefs") or visit his website to help you understand your emotions. Also, posting about your feelings and what you are experiencing in life on JWN may help you release some of your emotions.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• BorgHater
  • nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Warm Welcome sosoconfused. Your journey out of the "lie" will have highs and lows but it eventually gets better. Looking forward to hearing more of your story. -Leslie

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, brother! All the good, conscientious elders inevitably step down.

I look forward to hearing your experiences.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi and welcome. I'm glad you love your parents. I wonder if they would give a sigh of relief if you told them to take a rest for a while from pioneering and eldering?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit