Review of Memorial Talk

by pixel 76 Replies latest watchtower bible

• label licker
    label licker

I can see why after harmegedon no more memeorial of Yeshua. It's just a thought I drew from study of the scriptures which society seems to not want to review and that's scriptures like Leviticus 23:2 where Yehovah is saying to keep HIS feasts and 2 Chronicles 2:4 FOREVER to the nation of Israel. What does forever mean? Zechariah 14:16-19 is an endtime prophecy. This is at the second coming of the Messiah when he comes down on the Mount of Olives and splits it into two. He's just finished destroying the nations and is now setting up the new Jeruselum. We have the nations celebrateing the feasts of booths (ingathering) in the millinial reign of the Messiah penetrating the veil of the new covenant.The forshadow was when they had come out of Egypt. Ask any JW to study up on the feasts and festivals, sabbaths ect,,, and they have no clue for they will say it was all done away with and they don't have to study it. But if you want to understand the advents of Christ, then you have to understand at least a basic understanding of the feast days. Even he kept them and after you see Mary and even ten years later Paul going up to Jeruselum to keep even the sabbaths. Society ignores all this and even takes out a whole sentence in the book of Acts 18:21 amongst other scriptures to suit their doctrines. As far as the 144,000 go; I believe that Jesus will do the chooseing at that time 1 Corinthians 4:5 and not leave up to individuals to self elect themselves especially when they are imperfect and supposedly a mix bag of nuts according to the GB.What an insult!!!!

• therevealer
    therevealer

Those with a heavenly hope are called Christ's "brothers"

Those with an earthly hope, his children

Soooo. . . . the annointed are my uncle's (and aunt's) LOL

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Thanks, Blondie.

If i was still going I would definitly start a prayer with "Our Heavenly Grandfather", I think that would get noticed.

Maybe a new rule : Only Genuine Anointed TM Are allowed to pray saying “Our Father”

• AGuest
    AGuest

Bread represents Jesus’ body given in behalf of anointed (w06 2/15 23, box; w85 2/15 12-13)

Funny, the 12 had not yet been anointed when they first ate (John 20:22)... and Judas never did, although he partook. Sort of like them saying one has to be baptized BEFORE they CAN receive holy spirit... while the experience of Cornelius and his household totally disproves that (Acts 10:44-48).

Wine represents Jesus’ blood as it applies to those in new covenant, the 144,000

A lie. The New Covenant covers 144,000 "from among the sons of Israel," AND a "great crowd... from EVERY nation, tribe, tongue, and people." Because these two, the little flock AND the "other sheep" become ONE flock... with ONE hope, ONE Lord, ONE faith, ONE baptism. And BOTH... make up a nation of kings and priests to God(Revelation 5:9, 10; 7:15). Because BOTH are bought with the blood of the Lamb (Revelation 7:10)... in which they "wash their robes." (Revelation 7:9, 13, 14).

How did these "wash" their robes in his blood? By doing what he SAID:

"I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. T his is the bread which comes down from heaven, that ANY man may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven; if any one eats of this bread, he will live for ever; and the bread which I shall give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

"The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” [ Jesus] said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have NO life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats of me will live because of me. This is the bread which came down from heaven, not such as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live for ever.”John 6:48-58

And THIS is the very PURPOSE of the WTBTS: to STOP all they CAN... from OBEYING this "commandment"! So many think they "know", that there is no God, etc. They can't see, though, that institutions like the WTBTS have a PURPOSE: to mislead, IF POSSIBLE... EVEN the chosen ones. And THIS... their two-class system... is their means for "shutting up the kingdom of the heavens before men"! And they shut up the kingdom by teach that SOME should eat and drink... and some should NOT. How, though, can those who do not "live forever"? According to Christ's words, one CANNOT... UNLESS they eat his flesh and drink his blood!

The WTBTS' explanation as to how such ones CAN, without eating and drinking? "They have life in themselves." Another LIE. Because Christ said, that if you did NOT eat his flesh and drink his blood... "You have NO life in you." So, where do these get that life "in themselves"??

It's a LIE... and comes forth from the father OF the lie... who is after SPIRIT of the chosen ones... which ALL of Israel has the potential to BE... which spirit has the capability of living FOREVER. The flesh dies, but the spirit does NOT. It merely sleeps until awakened and resurrected. But it will not live forever... if it is destroyed. And it will be destroyed if, when the times comes... one has not partaken of the Passover Lamb... and there is no blood splashed on its DOORPOST (the "outer garment that is the vessel of flesh, which will be replaced by a clean WHITE outer garment... "robe").

Unfortunately, in either their slumber (for those still in), their anger (for many who are out), or their inability to hear (for those out, not angry, but not yet listening to voice of the Fine Shepherd)... it's working. They still reject the Passover Lamb and the "blood of sprinkling." Which simply means that this harlot... has done her job as to these. She will be responsible for their blood, too, but she can't "pay" for these so that they receive life. Only One can do that. (Revelation 17:6; 5:9).

For some reason I knew that they say the Last Supper was the introduction of the New Covenant, between anointed and Jesus, but I didn't know that Jesus was giving his body in behalf of the the anointed. Since tehy make no mention of the no anointed, that leaves them out , no?

The Last Meal didn't introduce the New Covenant; it introduced the covenant for co-rulership in the kingdom and the place of those present IN that kingdom:

"I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant withme, for a kingdom, that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of Israel." (Luke 22:29, 30)

The NEW Covenant was something entirely different, an entirely different covenant. In contrast to the LAW Covenant... which was a covenant as to the flesh and one that wrought DEATH, the NEW Covenant was with regard to the SPIRIT... and an contract for LIFE:

“Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place wherewe must worship is in Jerusalem.”

“Woman,” [Jesus] replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:19-24

That (New) Covenant is based on this:

“The days are coming,” declares JAHVEH,
    “when I will make a new covenant
    with the people of Israel
    and with the people of Judah.
    It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand
    to lead them out of Egypt,
    because they broke my covenant,
    though I was a husband to them”
    declares JAHVEH.
    This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
    after that time,” declares JAHVEH.
    I will put my law in their minds
    and write it on their hearts.
    I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.
    No longer will they teach their neighbor,
    or say to one another, ‘Know JAHVEH,’
    because they will all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest,”
    declares JAHVEH." Jeremiah 31:31

Notice:

1. The Covenant is NEW and NOT like the Old Covenant (the old was not without fault: it led to death; that was its "end"... because of the FAULTINESS of the PEOPLE. Why was IT faulty, then? Because... it did not allow for MERCY, which is the underlying FEATURE... of the NEW Covenant - Hebrews 8:7-13; James 2:13)

2. The Covenant was to made as to Israel and Judah (first; the nations were NOT mentioned. The nations were not accepted in until Israel rejected the king and mediator of God's NEW covenant with them. As a result, the way THEN opened up for the nations to come into the covenant)

3. It is not a covenant written on stone or paper... but put in minds and written on HEARTS

4. And those who are in it don't need to teach his/her neighbor (or, in contrast, be taught BY their neighbor) to know JAH... because they will ALL know Him... means of that Covenant which HE puts IN them. Hows does He DO that? Through His SON (John 7:37-39; 14:23; 20:22, 23; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 8:9, 10; 1 John 2:27)

Please excuse my... passion... even zeal, here. But it is this teaching... that some should NOT partake of the flesh and blood of Christ... that is the PRIMARY purpose of the WTBTS. It is their TOOL to "shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men." (Matthew 23:13) They simply took advantage of their previous false prophet's failed prophesy (Russell, as to 1914), and exploiting the slumber and blindness of those who stayed afterward, used that as a catalyst to "divide" the Christ... rather than "unite" him (by DIVIDING the two flocks AGAIN... rather than UNITING them as ONE)... as was purposed by Christ. And it turns my stomach. That they're doing it... and that even some who can SEE the false prophet and false anointed ("christs") she harbors... continue to allow it.

People will leave the WTBTS and do all manner of things: commit adultery, follow false gods/idols, even deny God and/or Christ altogether. With absolutely NO fear. But eat and drink? Partake of Christ's flesh and blood? Nope. They may believe they have left the "chains" of the WTBTS... and left off all fear... but so long as they adhere to that one... that fear of "eating and drinking unworthily"... they are still chained. They are NOT TRULY free... as the SON sets one free. (John 8:32, 36)

They have only escaped from one "city". They have not yet made it, though, to the City of Refuge, the High Priest of which is the HOLY One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... NEW Jerusalem. Because of this, they are merely outside (Revelation 22:14, 15)... and so subject to be captured... and killed... by the Avenger (of blood) (Numbers 35:12).

A doulos of Christ,

SA

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Whatever.. I suggest that the writing department at WTBTS presents the same views. Exchange one cult for another cult. How can anyone respond?

Whatever.

• heathen
    heathen

they are so stupid they igore pauls consel on, the lords evening meal , he says if you aren't going to eat and drink then don't go at all. Instead the WTBTS turns it into another fear fest then they pannick because the number of partakers rises , they do invite people not in the know on the event to come to it, so you do wind up with those that think it's just another mass .I still think it relevent for the elect to enter the covenent and to show they remain in it , I don't know where they come up with the ,"observer", class, I do think most of them are nuttier than a snickers bar anyway

• tec
    tec

Band, did you read anything written there? The views presented are OPPOSITE the wts teaching. Calling OUT the wts lies about not partaking; the lies that divide people into two classes... rather than as should be done: uniting.

But it is this teaching... that some should NOT partake of the flesh and blood of Christ... that is the PRIMARY purpose of the WTBTS. It is their TOOL to "shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men." (Matthew 23:13) They simply took advantage of their previous false prophet's failed prophesy (Russell, as to 1914), and exploiting the slumber and blindness of those who stayed afterward, used that as a catalyst to "divide" the Christ... rather than "unite" him (by DIVIDING the two flocks AGAIN... rather than UNITING them as ONE)... as was purposed by Christ. And it turns my stomach. That they're doing it... and that even some who can SEE the false prophet and false anointed ("christs") she harbors... continue to allow it.
    Peace, tammy
  • tec
    tec

I don't know where they come up with the ,"observer", class,

Damage control?

Lie built on top of another lie, to cover the first lie.

Peace,

tammy

• Pterist
    Pterist

1 John 5:9-15

New International Version (NIV)

9 We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10 Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Concluding Affirmations

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

Shalom

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

(1 Corinthians 11:23-26) 23 For I received from the Lord that which I also handed on to YOU, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which he was going to be handed over took a loaf 24 and, after giving thanks, he broke it and said: “This means my body which is in YOUR behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” 25 He did likewise respecting the cup also, after he had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, as often as YOU drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For as often as YOU eat this loaf and drink this cup, YOU keep proclaiming the death of the Lord, until he arrives.

*** w07 9/1 p. 31 Questions From Readers ***

anointed Christians before 1914 who were eagerly waiting for the arrival of the great Bridegroom, Jesus Christ

Heathen, a thought many here have had. Christ arrived in 1914 so why continue the memorial

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit