Are we on the brink of another world war?

by slimboyfat 88 Replies latest social current

• James Brown
    James Brown

America is not going to get into a world war until there is a republican president.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    America is not going to get into a world war until there is a Republican president.

Mmm... first world war (Woodrow Wilson), second world war (Franklin D Roosevelt), Vietnam (John F Kennedy).. all Democrats.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

There is no profit in a long protracted war OR in a conflict in which WOMD are a very high possibility.

There is no reason for China to start a war with anyone.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Todays republicans and democrats are not your grandparents republicans and democrats.

• erbie
    erbie

Well, I guess that whichever way you look at it this old world is going down the toilet.................but hopefully the New Cistern will be here before that happens

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Are we on the brink of another world war?

Hardly unlikely, particularly from that small regional situation.

What was this purposed by a stupid JWS, trying to prove the signs of the " End Times " ?

• James Brown
    James Brown

If you think there is going to be a world war buy stocks that will prosper.

Gun and bomb manufacturers, Halburton.

Some one always prospers.

War is a big money maker, follow the money and get your share.

• talesin
    talesin

I doubt the puppet-masters would let that happen. After all, the military-industrial complex needs its wage slaves.

However, if we do have nuclear war, I am happy that I live in a large military installation, and will be nuked in an instant.

tal

• HBH
    HBH

I believe this is worth watching, and agree that China and Japan are just chest pounding. Many have bet that Japan will collapse, and have so far lost, but this guy is thinking a year or two.

<a href = "http://youtu.be/JUc8-GUC1hY " > Hyperlink Code </a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUc8-GUC1hY&t=5m1s

HBH

• steve2
    steve2

Globalization, political pressure and the modern Impression Management obsession of major nations will see this being played out with lots of incandescent threats leavened by heavy international diplomacy. There will be lots of chest-beating jingoism and carefully-orchestrated war theatre-like strutting of weapons around the contested regions for worldwide television consumption. There will be no World War III.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit