BADGES COMING TO LOCAL KINGDOM HALLS, FINALLY RESPECT I DESERVE!

by AuntConnie 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• erbie
    erbie

Tater-t...priceless!!!

We don't need no badges

• steve2
    steve2

Sorry, I misread the thread title and wrongly thought you meant "Badgers Coming to Local Kingdom Halls...."

I did a double take because this site is full of people who have already been badgered to (spiritual) death by the JWs. I now see you mean "badges are coming to local kingdom halls". Oh, that would be far less attention-seeking than the way JWs already badger their fellow human beings...

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Badgers?!?!?! BADGERS??!!??!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx6TBrfCW54

We don't need no stinkin' Badgers!

• erbie
    erbie

We should definitely have a 'like' button on here cos I haven't had such a laugh in ages.

No badgers!!!

• recovering
    recovering

Aunt connie I commend you. You have become the the joke of an internet website.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

The dubs are going to have a small Sparlock shaped pin.

Or the "apostate" could take Sparlock as their badge. LOL. This thread is too much LOL.

• likeabird
    likeabird

Were you never encouraged to wear a badge when doing street work? I would never have been dead with one, but many jumped for the idea like a fish to water, and you could see them walking down the street with lovely flashy tracts pinned to their chests. They thought they looked wonderful. To be sure I either skipped out of service on those days or would suggest doing calls or something just to make sure I wasn't partnered with any of those guys.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is another one that should be quite popular .

• cantleave
  • AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

A badge would allow anyone attending the Kingdom Hall for the first time, to know who the leaders (elders) and the most spiritual minded (pioneers, elderettes) members of the masses are. A "Prefferrred Associate" badge would distinguish the strong from the weak, provide a witness to anyone running errands to pick up coffee at Starbucks or the grocery store.

A badge for Pioneers or Elderettes would also be a witness to the employees of Starbucks or the local grocery store. Instead of carrying a bible tract with rabbit ears all messy, the badge would attract attention by it's shine, causing the barrister or store clerk to ask what the badge is all about? We could start a conversation without carrying a messy dusty tract, glow in the dark models for the hotel check-in during the night time.

http://www.mybadges.com Neck Wallets and Crediental Holders Velvet Lanyards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit