BADGES COMING TO LOCAL KINGDOM HALLS, FINALLY RESPECT I DESERVE!

by AuntConnie 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

We ex-JWs have had badges for a long time--

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

AuntConnie: you are entertaining.

• dazed but not confused
  • RULES & REGULATIONS
  • AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

At the rate the Watchtower is heading, getting ten hours in field service a month will qualify a publisher as a Pioneer. Chaserious, quality over quanity has always been my goal when creating a discussion with fellow POWs (Prisoners Of Watchtower) who experienced my encounters are know the reality of what is possible in our close-knit group. Elders are under more pressure by the Organization, our Circuit Overseer is getting pressure from his boss, to "Get The Message Out". I am frustrated by the spoof emails the Watchtower receives and they send these fake people to local Congregations. It is up to us, to chase down these Nigerian Princes who are requesting Bible literature or more information. It's not the Watchtower's money their throwing away, they are not filling up the tanks of the Pioneers or publishers on a wild goose hunt.

I read the post where the District Salesman said the Internet is the next biggest stage of the Watchtower's growth. We are well connected in many circuits from our work aboard the RBC, the internet requests "Getting Rick Rolled" are very frustrating and time consuming. I would rather do the door ministry than chase down bogus virtual bible study requests. I deserve a name badge for playing this game of

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World!

• Crisis of Conscience
  • Satanus
    Satanus

It's a parody.

S

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One of the more common badges to be handed out.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

These people will put your badge on your wrist so that you don't lose it:

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

We had a former traveling overseer put to pasture in after his tour of West Texas, he never shut up about "Fort Stockton,Texas is where armadillos and tumbleweeds avoid! laugh laugh laugh laugh! His wife was bad but not this self-rigtheous!

"

Teaching about Giving to the Needy

6 "Watch out! Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven. 2 When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do-blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get. 3 But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. 4 Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

Teaching about Prayer and Fasting

5 "When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get. 6 But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

7 "When you pray, don't babble on and on as people of other religions do. They think their prayers are answered merely by repeating their words again and again. 8 Don't be like them, for your Father knows exactly what you need even before you ask him! 9 Pray like this:

Our Father in heaven,"

Dubbers are not worried about glory or praise of fellow members, everything they do is in secret. Because of my love of Jehovah God and fellow man, I am piousneering for the month of March and April of 2013. What would Jesus Christ think of advertising your gifts and sacred service before mankind? (Matthew 6:1-7)

(Luke 18:9-14) Parable of the Pharisee and Tax Collector

9 Then Jesus told this story to some who had great confidence in their own righteousness and scorned everyone else: 10 "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer[b]: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not a sinner like everyone else. For I don't cheat, I don't sin, and I don't commit adultery. I'm certainly not like that tax collector! 12 I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.'

13 "But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.' 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."

Jesus Blesses the Children

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit