good idea Mormons have Badges.. that way people will be able to avoid you in public at first glance..
BADGES COMING TO LOCAL KINGDOM HALLS, FINALLY RESPECT I DESERVE!
I want my sparlock apostate badger.
I found a place in Vietnam who makes the badges for $1.75 per 10,000 using the highest grade materials. Could I sell the ones we don't use on Ebay or Amazon?
" I found a place in Vietnam who makes the badges for $1.75 per 10,000 using the highest grade materials. Could I sell the ones we don't use on Ebay or Amazon?"
As long as you donate the profits to the world wide preaching work... I don't see why not.
Note... donations to the world wide preaching work can come in the form of...
1. A nice new pair of shoes, for witnessing of course. Wear them once then complain they make your feet hurt and quit witnessing.
2. You could pair those shoes with a nice new dress... which won't be appropiate to wear witnessing so better stay home instead.
3. Some fuel for your car. Need fuel to go witnessing right? Hang on... the car is a little too upmarket... might stumble someone. Better stay home to be safe.
4. How about a pair of jeans? Oh yeah... can't wear them witnessing. Too late... better stay home.
5. A stack of DVD's. Can't talk... busy.