BADGES COMING TO LOCAL KINGDOM HALLS, FINALLY RESPECT I DESERVE!

by AuntConnie 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Did you know it's impossible to eat anything bigger than your head?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Aunt Connie need's her own website, a "Scared Straight Jehovah Witnesses" for parents of the potentially interested. Who could imagine the nice people dressed clean and proper, are the first step to spiritual imprisonment? Please come back and share all your stories of love and courage and how the little ones run up to you at meetings.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Auntie Con- this is YOUR BEST THREAD YET!!!!! Thanks for the FUN! Keep the great ideas coming!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This badge thing could very well happen someday. At conventions they have been introducing speakers as " Brother so-and-so, with x congregation , an Elder for x amount of years...." Elder and Servant badges could happen. They would love that crap.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Why not a crown, Queen Connie.

Think BIG.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I think sashes or special hats might be better.

sash

• undercover
  • Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

We wore name badges to assemblies but I cannot imagine them introducing anything so indiscreet for meetings.

However a small pin lapel in the shape of a Watchtower only available to dubs in good standing and only through a KH, I could see that happening.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well... if they issued badges, then they could take them away from you... like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKmJPnAGUJk

Of course... there is symbolism...

The stripes are the badges that get ripped from your shirt.

The 5 year, 10 year, etc. pins cound be the buttons that get ripped from the shirt.

The sword is the bible that gets ripped in half and thrown out the front door.

All of this is done in front of everyone in the congregation, too. (If the congregation is a small one, they can save it for a large assembly and do it there.)

On a similar note... they could also issue magic underwear... oh, wait. That's been done.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Stars or stripes or bronze, silver or gold turrets could be an outward symbol of your spirituality and value to the congregation. Turn them in if you get disfellowshipped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit