BADGES COMING TO LOCAL KINGDOM HALLS, FINALLY RESPECT I DESERVE!

by AuntConnie 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

BADGES ARE COMING TO DISTINGUISH REAL CHRISTIAN EFFORT! J

1. BADGES: I want my badge to be different from the other brothers and sisters badges coming! The Society has realized they can't live without us and now they are giving us a little something extra ,it's going to be a blast! The boost of morale for long time servants of Jehovah with a clean card, or no red marks or blemishes next to their "Publisher Cards" I have many friends who left the Truth and those remaining in extra good standing deserve a token of appreciation by the Society. Christendom has very nice robes and royal looking clothing and garb that distinguish their clergy from the laity. So why can't Jehovah's Witnesses have a little badge or gold pin that declares "This Is My 30 th Year Of Moral Faithfulness!"?

2. Recognize Witnesses (elders, elderettes, pioneers, auxiliary, ministerial servants and maybe some of their wives)

I want to figure out how to use this idea without mentioning evil birthdays

"1. Recognize special events in the lives of your Elders, Pioneers, Some Publishers".

Buy them a card and thank them for sharing their husbands for all your pain in the ass "late night phone calls of desperation" or listening to your husband complain how frigid and cold in bed you are!" Buy your elder or his wife, a gift card to a coffee shop and thank them for doing the jobs nobody wants to. It's their way of saying Domo Domo Domo!

3. Thank the pioneers for getting their hours in for the entire year. Throw a Kingdom Hall party inviting all the "winners" to celebrate another victory for Jehovah's loyal servants!

4. Develop a Kingdom Hall Sweepstakes or Raffle with $50 Gasoline Gift Cards and rig the drawings to build the esteem of active pioneers covering the largest amount of territory. MacDonald $25 gift cards along with $50 Gasoline gift cards will improve weekday Meeting turn outs. Have the raffle at the end of the Service Meeting and you must be at meeting to win! $5 per drawing with the excess going to throw parties for the elders and their wives, let's spend the money locally(We are the World Wide Work and they know it!).

5 More coffee breaks in field service will build morale, Jehovah is the best employer and even gave the worker who showed up at "the last hour" the same rate of pay. I don't think that was fair, he should have given the workers who remained triple or five x the pay. Long time Witnesses deserve something more than the regular fix, let's provide them three breaks per field service day!

"I'm not a robot without emotions-I'm not what you see
    I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free
    I'm not a hero, I'm not a saviour, forget what you know
    I'm just a woman whose circumstances went beyond her control
    Beyond my control-we all need mindontrol
    I need control-we all need mind control

I am the modren woman, who hides behind a dress
    So no one else can see my true identity

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
    Thank you very much, Mrs. Roboto
    For doing the jobs that nobody wants to
    And thank you very much, Mrs. Roboto
    For helping me escape just when I needed to
    Thank you-thank you, thank you
    I want to thank you, please, thank you

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Badges? Badges?! We no need no stinkin badges!

• Tater-T
  • Think About It
    Think About It

AuntConnie has jumped the JWN shark.

• Tater-T
  • Crisis of Conscience
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

auntie: i think the local mental hosptal will give out badges!

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

All downhill from here. Predicting this thread only gets 3 pages of comments, not the heady 7 or 8 you have gotten used to.

• dazed but not confused
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like a plan. How about some loser badges for the loser dubs? And, what about us apostates?? I have been apostate going on 17 yrs, now. I think i should be getting some kind of apostate badge from the wt. Afterall, without the wt corp, i would be just another schmoe.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit