If you drink coffee . . .

by compound complex 73 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

BAM!

** edit: It's missing a large glass of fresh iced green tea on the side which it is served with at all coffee houses **

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi compound complex, I a coffee addict. The one above on the (L) is my favorite in the morning. I mix that with chocolate. During the day, the one (C) without chocolate is a must while the one on (R) mostly during evening before bedtime. Many times, I do not follow the order of arrangement. Depends on my mood.

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

or around the house I drink expresso with hot water - I haven't owned a coffee maker in many years and don't intend on buying one ever again. Expresso and water is the way to go. :)
    shamus100

shamus100, your frugality is admirable and awesome.

Scott77

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's not about frugality. It is about having the best taste from a coffee bean. How little or much it costs does not matter to me in the least.

Life is short - enjoy your coffee. And if you don't I'll tear your ****** face off!!! >:O

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Have any of you heard of the show "Dangerous Grounds" on the travel channel?

And OP, we don't have those coffee venues out here around the Sactown area but when I get back to the Bay Area I'll look them up. At least we have Peet's out here tho'.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yeah, I've peeked in on it, can't really say I've seen a full episode from beginning to end.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I like the whole bean stuff from West Africa (Kenyan, Ethiopian Yergacheffa). Costa Rican Peaberry is very good too.

Community Coffee's good and so is Eight O' Clock French Roast is very good as well.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's amazing what some folks will do to get at the higher grades of coffee. Watching that show makes me curious to have a taste of the coffee that guy finds.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's about the quality of the arabica beans mang! ;) The better the quality the better the taste. If you have oil roasted with the beans too it makes a difference.

F*** I miss Dalat. :(

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I love coffee. I get mine shipped from Hawaii, but on the run Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts coffee is good. I do have to limit my intake and stop by a certain hour.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit