If you drink coffee . . .

by compound complex 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I use pods in a machine. On a par with any coffee shop but way cheaper. Worth the investment in the machine and each coffee is about 40p a cup.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

This guy had WAYYYYYYY TOOO MUCH COFFEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5X8I_iClpk

• Think About It
    Think About It

All coffee and hot chocolate at my work is free.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Although I use a very ordinary drip coffee brewer, I'm rather particular about what I brew... As in, I roast my own coffee.

If anybody else wants to become an elite "Roast at Homer" , one good starting point is http://www.sweetmarias.com/index.php.

I don't drink coffee within about 4 hours of bedtime. It doesn't necessarily keep me awake, but I often have problems falling asleep. So I don't want anything to possibly hinder shut-eye.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cocoa in your Coffee is a real Nice Treat..

Sip on your Coffee while the Cat Smells your Feet

.............................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• tornapart
    tornapart

Real coffee = rich black sweet espresso made in Scicily

• littlerockguy
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Dazed, I think that guy was suffering from something more than just having too much coffee,

if that were the case there would be a lot more people having a mental break down in coffee shops.

I can particularly feel for his emotions though when his laptop broke down on him, these things happen unexpectedly.

I had a similar experience just last week when my home desktop completely shut down, totally inoperable.

A computer system that was not even two years old and had an enormous amount of work and information place on it.

Lessen learned always back up your computers, all your files, contacts whatever you hold of particular real value,

because in a blink of an eye they can all disappear giving you all sorts of serious anguish and grief.

• Dagney
    Dagney

During the week at work I drink about a cup a day, (sort of several 1/2 cups), of regular brew, black, but it must be fresh.

At home on the weekends I use a Nespresso machine and capules, and it is truly the best coffee. It's as good if not better than any specialty shop coffee and not as expensive. Dark roasts are my favorite. Sometimes I'll try something flavored if I'm out and about, sometimes the holiday flavor offerings are a treat.

Sometimes caffeine gives me sleep problems and sometimes it doesn't. But I try not to have any later in the day just in case.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

K cups are my savior. I'll have a cup in the morning, and a decaf at night

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit