A Message to Active Elders Lurking on JWN

by 00DAD 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

GREAT opening thread!

Im happy to see this one revived!

• minimus
    minimus

Some elders Stay here and talk against the watch tower but in reality they never plan on leaving what they know is untrue, what they teach. Not good!

• careful
    careful

I'll bite on this old post. How many remember committeechairman, so active here for several years? He used to say that he came here to get the inside story, that org news would be "published" here even before he got official word from inside the org.

To refresh anyone's memory:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/250543/committee-chairman-tell-us-about-yourself

Unfortunately he hasn't posted much any more since his family and life fell apart—so sad. His last post was 3 months ago and he was contemplating suicide:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5691345235607552/how-precious-governing-body-mole-double-agent-5th-colunm-sabatoge-watchtower-organization

I guess I should PM him.

Anyway, he is testimony that elders do come here while still in with inquisitive motives and who are quite awake to the org's corruption.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I started online as an elder still in, but planning my exit. I was in total hell back then. I was also current on the thinking of GB 2.0. Over 10 years later, I am O U T and don't have a freaking clue what they currently believe. Only that their motive most assuredly hasn't, the consolidation of their power.

I feel for any sincere elder who posts here. Thank you for having a door of honesty open in your heart long enough to speak out, even anonymously. Elders are on the ground floor, the front lines. They are truly plumbers and deal with all of the shit.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Bumpin’ it for those that need it!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I sent CC a pm and I hope he responds.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Smiddy, who is CC and why did you post this on this thread?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

JP

CC = Careful's post a year ago "How many remember committeechairman, so active here for several years? He used to say that he came here to get the inside story, that org news would be "published" here even before he got official word from inside the org.

Unfortunately he hasn't posted much any more since his family and life fell apart—so sad. His last post was 3 months ago and he was contemplating suicide:"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

jp1692

nonjwspouse answered correctly and I was and am concerned for his wellbeing.

And it was in response to a link that careful posted

• jp1692
    jp1692

Thanks for the clarification, guys.

I hope CC is okay too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit