How Precious Is A Governing Body Mole(Double Agent, 5th Colunm) To Sabatoge The Watchtower Organization?

by Brokeback Watchtower 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I would suppose that there are many at very sensitive operations at headquarters and around the world that are moles or double agents a 5th column if you will that are in but mentally out and full of hated for the Governing Body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favour of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organised actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I know that if I were at some key place in the Watchtower corporation and discovered how badly I was lied to by these creeps on the Governing Body/Faithful & Discreet Ass Wipes, I would become and form a 5th column in my desparation against these bastards while trying to protect myself and identity from detection to keep the sceme going for as long as I could. Revenge is a powerful force once you find out you have been duped it can steel your nerves and make you a force to be in stoppable as the brain hunkers down and goes into super egoic action.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Presious?!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I was in a hurry

• Are you serious
    Are you serious
    I'm starting to believe this also.
  • jwleaks
  • amicabl
    amicabl

For some strange reason I had a vision of Hogan’s Heroes. Those in charge running around like a chicken with its head cut off, while Hogan’s crew have everything under control, providing information back home to the good guys and manipulating things for their own benefit.

Fantasy I know, but it makes me feel good.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

While GB seems doubtful, there is surely someone (or several) high up in the Tower who is/are leaking all the things posted here by Atlantis and others. It's not just an occasional oddball thing leaked once in a while. It seems to be EVERYTHING and often we get it before the flock get it. (I downloaded my new Shepherding book before local Eldubs had their meeting where it was released.) The WT IT guys must be getting regular beating for being unable to track down and stop the leaks.

Image result for leak in the dike

• careful
    careful

It seems to be EVERYTHING and often we get it before the flock get it.

Committee chairman, who has dropped out of this forum, used to say he began coming here because he could get the correspondence and publications here before they came officially to his BOE.

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

Hello. Haven’t dropped out - just had some terrible times of late. Lost close family members in death. Other catastrophes. Family is falling apart. Heavily depressed. I still come here almost daily and I really should post more often. Made my day for someone to mention me.

I consider daily exiting life in general because I will destroy so many people when I finallyjust leave the organization. I will be alone for the first time in my life. The family who would have loved me no matter what are gone now.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit