A Message to Active Elders Lurking on JWN

by 00DAD 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Bumpin' it for 1, 2, 3 reasons!

• prologos
    prologos

Ding: elders --looking for wolves to cast out? you have that totally wrong!

Wolves looking for sheep to cast out.

Elders, please read a self - protrait of you: Ezekiel 34: 1-31, but particularly 2-4, 18, 21, 27 does the shoe fit? we hope not. for your sake.

peace.

• Sulla
    Sulla

Why do they do it? Because they need to shoot the wounded. Step one: find the wounded...

• 00DAD
    00DAD

prologos, great reference to Ezekiel. Will they even bother to look it up? Probably not. And if they do, I wonder if they will get it?

sulla, that's a sadly apropos thought. A few years ago I was telling a non-JW friend (yes I have some) about my experience being DF'd and cut-off from my family. He used that exact line.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Bumpin' it for Slimboyfat

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

bumping it again

• DJS
    DJS

Prologos, excellent point and exactly what I was thinking when I read this year old post. They are the wolves and those they seek to bring into a JC or mark or remove are the sheep who have been skinned and thrown about. They can cloak it the other way all they wish but it will not change the reaiity of what they are doing - which is following the Borg's leadership from the Death Star (ok I know I'm combining metahphors from two different sci-fi series, but it fits). I was an elder and by the time I was finished with the Borg, that is exactly how I viewed things. We were the wolves.

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Great thread. Thanks. I’m in category one, thank goodness. PIMO since late 2015 (after ARC).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I remember this thread.

DJS - "We were the wolves."

I came to realize a long time ago that setting yourself up to be "bullied" in the interests of a larger agenda...

...ultimately turns you into a bully.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

AverageJoe1 You are in good company!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit