A Message to Active Elders Lurking on JWN

by 00DAD 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Love it! Great thread 00DAD!

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

00DAD - I "love you man!" Big Chest Bump on the Post - You rock !

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Splendid post 00dad! You will find elders can go to great lenghts to seek out wrong doing friends while allowing their good dubs to fall off a cliff into the abyss. Why is so much energy spent on trying to capture the wrong doer and nothing is done to help or shepherd their own sheep obeying them?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Yup, I was the very best meeting Attender in our Congo. never missed, then stopped cold turkey. I didn't see an Elder until two turned up with an accusation, oh yes, they made it look like a Shepherding call, but really they were trying to DF me, didn't work though. This was a good six months after I had stopped going.

Good thread 00DAD ! I hope it gets home to active Elders.

I PM'd you by the way.

• sillygirl2013
    sillygirl2013

Excellent post!! You hit the nail in the head 00DAD

• Ding
    Ding

The WTS is focusing so much these days on weeding the evil influence of apostates from the congregation that it's no surprise that many elders have the same personal mission.

They aren't looking for sheep to bring back; they are looking for wolves to cast out.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Crisis of Conscience and DreamGolfer, thanks for the endorsement and a big chest-bump back at you DG!!!

ÁrbolesdeArabia: Why is so much energy spent on trying to capture the wrong doer and nothing is done to help or shepherd their own sheep obeying them?

Great question. I wish I had an answer that makes sense, but I don't. Nevertheless, it really does prove that this is not the True Religion on Earth today.

Phizzy, yeah, isn't it sick! Rarely do they come call on you when you really want and need help, but woe to you if they even suspect you're up to something wrong. I think a lot of the elders are wannabe cops.

BTW, I got your PM and responded.

sillygirl2013, Thanks, I've been using my hammer a lot lately! Sometimes it's just the best tool for the job.

ding, your comment is similar to what ÁrbolesdeArabia wrote above. It's really proof that their priorities and sense of what Jesus' teachings were all about are all wrong. They've completely lost the thread. The "wolves" they want to chase out of the congregation are often the very best people they have, but they have this one completely unforgivable sin: Independent Thinking.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

That OP was a joy to read.

Beautifully said 00DAD!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Phish, I read in ISOCF where the elders went chasing down a old sister who had not been checked on for almost a decade. They got three congos to attack a sister based off a lies and gossip. I wish I had the page to show you how cruel these false men of God are, she was innocent and the only visit she gets from them is one of lies and judicial matters. They are more evil than I thought, it's a hoax!

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

But Arboles! That's an apostate book, so clearly that's all lies.

Seriously though, to any elders who are lurking here: FUCK YOU. I mean that. From the bottom of my heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit