Another sad non jw falling for a baptised jw girl story

by spirituk 53 Replies latest social relationships

• spirituk
    spirituk

how is this relevant to our matter ? >:(

• mariu
    mariu

You do realise you're entering "if I can't have her, nobody can have her" territory?

Watch your step...

• nugget
    nugget

I am sorry to say that she does not love you as much as you love her. Her religion does not allow her to date non JWs or marry non JWs or have casual sex or French Kiss. You are a problem in her life and a source of guilt. When she was on holiday and there was no chance of being spotted by any JWs who knew her she could be more relaxed. You were a gulity pleasure and a holiday romance. When you threatened her status quo by actually going to see her then you became a huge problem.

She has different ideas about dating, sex and marriage and you threaten those ideas. Do noit underestimnate the level of guilt and manipulation the religion applies to young people.

• Pickler
    Pickler

This is a sad story, sad for you. No good can come of this,

It sounds like she is a long long way from being free of the JW, she may not even want to be.

Look after yourself and move on

• spirituk
    spirituk

@mariu , whats wrong about that? wouldnt be great to serve some justice? and after all it might be good for her if they kick her out this cult .

@nugget , maybe the most correct-describing answer i received so far , and thank you for your honesty ..

only by a miracle she would return to me and i dont believe in god :P

i just miss her so much ,the only person that cared about me ,taken away from me by a cult in 2013.. i just believe that is very rare to find a person to care about you as much as you care about her.. if she didnt care she wouldnt go through all this suffering .. i am so empty right now

• mariu
    mariu

Okay, let's see. If she does get "kicked out of the cult" in this way, she'd feel extremely miserable for a while and would do everything to get reinstated. She'd be back in the fold within a year or so, this time even more determined never to repeat her mistake again.

Meanwhile, you'd continue to feel miserable all the same.

I guess this could be appropriately described as a lose-lose situation

• spirituk
    spirituk

i love her so much , i wouldnt do that to her .. she blocked me from everything .. she posts on fb broken heart quotes and that ''i would never find out how much she loved me '' i guess she doesnt know what love means .its all her fault , people died of love , i m not asking that from her but at least she should stop saying and indicating this !

• spirituk
    spirituk

I WANT HER ! she keeps posting songs in fb telling that '' you will never know how much i love you '' etc she is so sad .. i am sure that some other people have made her take the decision to be away from me .. please help us..

• garyneal
    garyneal
    I WANT HER ! she keeps posting songs in fb telling that '' you will never know how much i love you '' etc she is so sad .. i am sure that some other people have made her take the decision to be away from me .. please help us..

Wow, um ,this is, um, WOW! Let's see, you both live in another country, she's removed you from her facebook, her brother has advised you not to go to another country to see her, she's not sure if she wants to be with you, and you still think WE can help?

Okay, here's how I can help. Go seek professional counseling and explain why you must have this ONE girl who is obviously wishy washy about you. Or instead, maybe you can go volunteer in some community center and get around a lot of other people and (more importantly) a lot of other girls. Go enjoy life and post all that on YOUR facebook wall / timeline. Perhaps she will see it and realize what a fucked up life she is leading trying to play to a cult or she will try to 'one up' you by trying to show how good her life is, or she might not care. If the first one, she may come around and something may spark. Otherwise, I guarantee that your feelings for her will eventually fade and you may find yourself defriending her one day as you slowly begin to realize that she really isn't at all worth obsessing over.

Go do something for yourself and LIVE, this obsession is not healthy and reflects more on you than her.

• just Ron
    just Ron

Sorry to say you were her romspringa. IT seam that a lot of jdub youth are doing this more and more flirting with the world in hopes of a convert. Then just runnig away when the gilt gets to be to much and their is no hope of conversion. Sorry dude run or convert those are your only options and converting is no fun.

just Ron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit