what takes away salvation

by jhine 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Me shocked or offended heh heh yeah that's me alright

• jhine
    jhine

o.k. tough guy , sorry I even thought it , but you havent made any comment on my suggestions .

• jhine
    jhine

anyway , have to go now , back on Monday .

• jhine
    jhine

hello , anyone there ?

• designs
    designs

Java is King! Good morning.

• jhine
    jhine

good morning ,Designs , though a day late . seems to be only us left on this topic , and you're not that enthusiastic are you ? From where does your sceptisism come ? you seem knowledgeable about a lot of stuff , have you been a believer ? you still haven't made comment on my suggestions , " Who Moved The STone " is interesting and thoughtful and C.S Lewis is interlectual . It would be nice if would look from a neutral weiwpoint at what I , PSac ,Preterist etc believe in if you are going to slag off our beliefs . Also you do seem to be almost deliberately missing the point about Watchtower . I have no arguement with Catholics , Baptists ,Pentecostals etc I have stated that we can all , under the guidence of the Holy Spirit have fellowship and learn from each other . The problem with Witnesses is that they cut themselves off from other denominations on the instructions of the governing body who are scared that they will realise that they are under the thumb of a cult , which lies to them about basic facts , like the history of Trinitarian teaching , the council of Nicea , the teaching of the Church Fathers , facts , not , ideologies .

• designs
    designs

Yes I was a believer. No I am not discounting the Watchtower and their purposely bad publishing record. What Christians have a difficult time with is the same thing that the Wt. has a tough time with namely- historical facts and leaping to conclusions. Jesus and Paul base their arguments for christianity on false premises, therefore christianity is false, very simple.

• jhine
    jhine

Designs , PLease elaborate , you mention that Christianity is based on false premises , what do you consider these to be ? I don't want to upset you , so tell me to back off if you want , I know that you would without my permission ! but I think that maybe something personal happened to make you lose faith , maybe that's why my allusions to the love of God have been politely ignored . Things haven't all been rosey for me ,including losing my son to cancer , so I know about pain.

• jhine
    jhine

Designs , so the problem with the New Testament is the New Testament , have you given up talking to me ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit