by jhine 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

PSac

Once saved, always saved?

Only God's children are saved.

• designs
    designs

tornapart- The Bible does not say salvaion only comes from Christ alone, it is a few passages from Paul and the Gospel writers who make the claim, that's NT stuff only.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Designs where else does it come from ????

other than believein' in him

• designs
    designs

Maybe there is no such thing.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I'll respect your opinion Designs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

wasblind

You probably didn't know designs can sing.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xv1tMioGgXI?rel=0

• tornapart
    tornapart

LOL DeputyDog!!

• designs
    designs

lol pretty good

• kjg132
    kjg132

"and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world." (1 Jn. 2:2)

"For there is one God and one mediator between God mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed at the proper time" 1 Tim 2:5,6

There are others like this that lead me to believe, as a Christian, that salvation is promised to everyone, regardless of doctrine or even religious or non religious affiliation. It doesn't say that Jesus died for all Christians or all True Christians or everyone who has the doctrine Right...It says "the whole world" and "all people"

• kjg132
    kjg132

"and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world." (1 Jn. 2:2)

"For there is one God and one mediator between God mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed at the proper time" 1 Tim 2:5,6

There are others like this that lead me to believe, as a Christian, that salvation is promised to everyone, regardless of doctrine or even religious or non religious affiliation. It doesn't say that Jesus died for all Christians or all True Christians or everyone who has the doctrine Right...It says "the whole world" and "all people"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit