My Husband Said "Victims Of Pedophiles Come Forward Soon, Not Fifteen Or Thirty Years Later!" Right?

by AuntConnie 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rebel8
    rebel8

I guess I have a few questions, AuntConnie.

Why do you listen to this pedophile discussing his crimes in graphic detail?

Is it your understanding that we believe 1 large lawsuit settlement changed the hearts and minds of every single individual in the org? Your OP says your intent is to inform us it did not. Surely this is common sense?

And finally, why do you allow a pedophile in your house and stay with a husband who invites him in?

after I got home working at various janitor jobs and other low-paying jobs I was my little lord's slave. Do you know what it's like to be locked into your own room from the outside door, a lock attached to the outside of the door?

No, I don't know what that's like, but...what on Earth...? Why are you still with this jerk? How is this germaine to the topic?
    The victim is related to me, I hate them for bringing down a man whose mistake was over twenty years ago!

Again...is this you talking or your husband?

It's possible she had some "false memory" or something else because spiritually speaking, the accused pedophile is out in service and doing his best to rebuild his name she took away.

Earlier in your post, you said he admitted it and stepped down before he could be removed as an elder, and you even confirmed it by seeing with your own eyes correspondence from wts about it.

This smacks of something off about you...hopefully I'm wrong and you can enlighten us.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Aunt Connie - None of what you have said here justifies your husband's actions... or yours for that matter. Why do the Watchtower Society continue to ignore the compulsary 'Working With Children' card that is required in state I currently live in? (Victoria, Australia). It's not like it can be classified as a political card... it is simply proof that you have passed a police check and have no history of child abuse. They refuse to comply with this law which has been in effect since 2005. They are (to my knowlege) the only organisation that is doing this.

The card... btw... is free to obtain if you are not going to be using it for a paid position. It's not at all hard to obtain (when you have no history of pedophillia in your police file) and the card lasts for 5 years. But... here we are more then seven years after this law was introduced and they are still failing to comply. Why?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I find this user's posts terribly confusing to read. I don't think they're a troll. It's possible that they are not using quote marks to indicate who said what, but the impression I get is that they are constantly contradicting themselves. Some examples:

"What have I done by believing his lies? We still socialize with the pedophile" -- sounds regretful, but then...

"If you saw how much the pedophile does for the congregation, you would be impressed by his remorse. Jehovah must have forgiven him or he would have kicked him out of the Organization. [...] So why should I judge him" -- huh?

There are other parts which might be explainable, but also seem contradictory:

"this particular pedophile used the excuse "I felt guilty every time I forced oral sex onto this child"" -- then...

"My husband is convinced the pedophile was framed" -- despite the fact that he confessed to it?? -- "The pedophile knew when the statue of limitations would expire and that's when he confessed to the elder body" -- Perhaps you didn't mean "framed", exactly?

"They were his former best friends until one of the elders leaked the story to the victim" -- to the one who was abused? But they already knew about it, or did you mean they just didn't know the pedophile confessed?

"The victim is related to me, I hate them for bringing down a man whose mistake was over twenty years ago! The pedophile brother still has all his friends, the victim has lost all her faith in the Organization because of the injustices suffered. That's no reason to leave the Truth, why did she have to bring this up instead of "fading"?" -- there's something like four contradictions within these three sentences. Are you mad at the victim for telling the elders, or at the pedophile?

I don't conclude from all this that AuntConnie is a troll, merely that she is having trouble communicating what she intends to say.

• Sabby
  • Sabby
    Sabby

It took me 40 years to come forward and I too was accused of breaking up my parents marriage at 8 yrs of age...

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I did not listen to the pedophile describe in detail all his sex acts he tried with the four year old child. When I heard what the pedophile did to my relative, I closed my ears because I did not want to know how he violated my little s?????.

I don't care what he did to her, he was never reproved publicly, he confessed his sins to two elders who kept his secret and promised to watch over them. I hate my little s????? for bringing this horrible shameful topic into the light. What next, is she going to ask Jerry Springer to air this trash over the television stations and broadcast Jehovah's Organization in a negative light? I think my s????? was tricked by my parents into bringing this long burried secret forward, she claimed "I am worried about the younger girls in the Kingdom Hall", that's bullshit, she wanted to spite him and bring him down and we lost a very good elder. She has his letter of confession and apology she claim's but how can that be true when the pedophile is saying she seduced him?

The pedophile has attacked and gone on the full out assault discrediting her mental health, my husband agrees she if pretty fucked up and even though he has the letters from the Society of this actual event, he think's she really screwed up Jehovah's name big time! It's been six years since I talked with that little bitch or my parents, they had no business digging up old ugly bones better left uncovered. Jehovah would have fixed this if she had waited on him in his due time. I hate her for all she has done to ruin a good man!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

auntie: your so full of it,if you care so much about"jehovahs org" than you would not hate your relative your suppost to love those hating you,and you would not be dropping f bombs and b bombs,do you realize how much of a hypocrite you sound like? your talking about rich born againers in other post, but you are the poster child for hypocrites. the truth is you need to be born again. stop trusting the org and get a real relationship with jehovah and ask god to forgive you and to make you a new creation.(john 3:1-8)(2 corn 5:17)

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am pretty skeptical of what you're saying...but assuming you are being honest about your beliefs.

If you're really here to explore your beliefs and the facts...educate yourself...here are some links.

I hate my little s????? for bringing this horrible shameful topic into the light.

Also known as this. It's her right as a victim, and it happens to be the right thing to do. You should be congratulating her for her courage.

What next, is she going to ask Jerry Springer to air this trash over the television stations and broadcast Jehovah's Organization in a negative light?

Come on. That's just crazy talk.

I suspect your real worry may be deeper than just being the relative of a victim. Are you a victim yourself and worried her openness may bring to light what happened to you?

Nothing good comes out of dragging a strong witness down

A lot of good will come from it. Namely: NO MORE JW VICTIMS.

she claimed "I am worried about the younger girls in the Kingdom Hall", that's bullshit, she wanted to spite him and bring him down and we lost a very good elder.

It's not BS. Pedophilia is incurable. Good for her for coming forward and making an effort to protect others.

And good for poster Sabby too for speaking up.

Maybe you feel badly for not doing the same...so you're trying to make yourself believe it isn't the right thing to do? Not gonna fly. You're just prolonging your pain and causing more pain for others.

She has his letter of confession and apology she claim's but how can that be true when the pedophile is saying she seduced him?

Pedophiles lie more than they tell the truth.

The notion that a child seduced a man is just ridonkulous. I think you know that.

The victim's behavior and your sympathy for the criminal...it's not a normal reaction. There is something inside of you that is causing you to react this way, and it's not healthy or rational.

If you're a victim then please forgive yourself and put the blame where it truly belongs.

• poppers
    poppers

I have a hard time believing anything you say, Aunti, but if you are on the up and up here as you claim to be, you have to be one of the most twisted and despicable people ever to show up on this website. Your lack common sense, compassion for others, and the basic sense of right and wrong that most kindergartners have mastered is astounding. Your vision of the world around you and the people in it is so skewed and distorted it's a wonder you can walk down the street without falling over.

For everyone's sake get some professional help so you can get clear of that mental haze you are lost in. You will be better for it and the world will make more sense to you, but more importantly you'll take appropriate action to ensure that those who truly deserve to be brought to justice will be. Pedephilia is incurable, and those who are guilty of it should be held responsible for their actions regardless of when it happened. No amount of "good" that this particular perpetrator has done for the organization can make up for what he's done - that is not a "get out of free" card he can play, and if you believe it is then you are no better than he is. The ripple effects of his heinous acts will not be blotted out by any "good" he's done for anyone else.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I see auntconnie is having fun on several threads

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit