List of UK Travelling Overseers in 2013

by soiledumpling 130 Replies latest social current

• St George of England
    St George of England

I heard that Paul Presland died last week. Memorial service in Leeds yesterday.

George

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    he was a long time heavy, gave talks at Twickenham DC, probably died faithful to the Borg
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    All the heavies from my childhood seem to be dying off now. I wonder how many regret wasting their lives for the lie that they will never die?
  • St George of England
    St George of England

probably died faithful to the Borg

Yes he was an elder in the Leeds Roundhay congregation.

George

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

be good to get an upto date list on this, I wonder who have come off and any new ones and any that have died, Paul Presland clearly has.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I see Geoff Woodfield is on that list, was an elder in my old cong, a very decent man and close friend of the family, I wonder if he is still officially a CO?

• freddo
    freddo

Anthony Manning came off in 2015. Public Reproof I heard. Don't know why.

David Hudson off due to age 70 rule; elder in Swansea South Wales neck of the woods I believe. Alive and well and gave a talk at the Cardiff Regional in 2017.

Don Holley (who took himself off in 2013 in his seventies - did he see the redundancies coming the year after?) was alive and well and gave a talk at Cardiff Regional in 2017.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Peter Morgan (ex DO) is now an Elder in Worthing Durrington.

• freddo
    freddo

Peter Morgan not on circuit work then? Or is he 70 now?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Over 70 so given the boot Freddo. He's been a CO and foreign language DO. Company man for years. Married to a daughter of an old school anointed fella. Nice guy overall that's been put on the shelf by the org he served for years.

Nothing better than a career in Jehovah's service hey?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit