Several Sites Are Down

by Juan Viejo2 90 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Juan Viejo: I have just discovered the offending document.

Cedars: I know what item it was that rattled them, and I'm not at all surprised.

Guys, you're killing us with curiousity!!!

Are you ever going to tell us what it was that got the WT Boys' knickers in a knot?

Twisted Knickers

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Yeah guys, what was the "offending document". Certainly revealing that can't cause an issue. Send me one before you take it down for the love of God!

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

We'd tell you, but then we'd have to kill you...

JV

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It's been tried before. It didn't work.

00DAD

00DAD

• cedars
    cedars

00DAD

It's been tried before. It didn't work.

Maybe it didn't work, but you got a strategically-placed tan for your troubles.

laser

Cedars

• recovering
    recovering

I have been concerned myself when I see entire articles cut and pasted on this site. Fair use allows for the quoting of small passages ( as long as credit be given to original author) I cringe at page long cut and paste posts I see here . We all have to be careful as to what we post. we do not want to give any amunition to the wbts Society. They tend to be extremly litigous.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Cedars - those naked pitures of Mark Sanderson were uncalled for!

• cedars
    cedars

cantleave

Cedars - those naked pictures of Mark Sanderson were uncalled for!

What can I say? We need to think about our valued readers like your good self. What the reader wants, the reader gets! Maybe we should have posted a Parental Advisory though...

Cedars

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

You can't kill me.......I'm already dead inside.

I figured it out already. It was Anthony Morris records of "service" to the Navy.

A side point. We had him come out as a speaker when I was still swimming the Kool-aid canal. He struck me as unusually arrogant for a member of the GB at the time. There was another speaker with him from the branch and I thought his talk was well researched. i asked him for some of the refferences for his statements so I could look further into the source material....and he turned angry, treated me like I was his enemy, and I sincerly was just asking for more to study. I even asked him...."you aren't going to tell me the source material so I can look it up? Who do you think you are?"

It was just absolutely eye opening.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Fair use allows for the quoting of small passages ( as long as credit be given to original author)__________Recovering

Like this :

" Before the last members of the generation that was alive in 1914 will have passed off the scene, all the things foretold will occur, including the "great tribulation" in which the present wicked world will end."_______Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 97

I wouldn't claim that false prophecy as my own even if they paid me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit