Several Sites Are Down

by Juan Viejo2 90 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

wasblind: When shown the Reasoning book their reply was, " it's an old book "

Hmm, as I recall, the Bible is also an "old book," but I may be wrong on that point! ______00DAD

I love you 00DAD your quick on your feet

Edit: and they were both said to be " spiritual food from the same source "

• extractor
    extractor

The WT temporarily shuts down a few sites? Kind of pathetic really. That's kind of like trying to soak up the Atlantic with a sponge.

"Hey GB, the internet will eventually put an end to your evil empire and there's not a thing you can do about it!"

• wasblind
    wasblind

double post

Refund needed here

• Splash
    Splash

FWIW the Reasoning book is still being used in the Theocratic school each week for sisters talks.

Splash

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I was interrupted while writing post 772. Here is one thing I wanted to add:

Do you ever wonder if some of the "helpers" in the Writing Department ever comment outloud to each other, "Jesus F. Christ! Did we actually write this crap? WTF were we thinking?"

And yet, if you go to almost any of the JW-favored discussion sites like Topix or Yahoo!Answers you'll see JWs and apologists copy complete pages out of Watchtower and Awake! magazines, with paragraph numbering and exact punctuation - everything - without any editing (and often with no commentary at all), just copy and paste work. Now all of that is clearly copyright infringement (or even worse - plagiarism).

Watchtower does nothing. I guess taking on Topix, Yahoo!, or favored JW discussion sites (you know, the ones that ban apostates and require you to tell them what song closed the last Watchtower meeting) is not on their agenda. Just the low-hanging fruit (speaking of Governing Body members in the shower ) is all they choose to go after.

I promise that Cedars and I will be a little more careful in the future.

Are you ready for the reveal? Here it comes...

I'm sure you all figured it out ahead of time...

JV

• recovering
    recovering

this does not suprise me at all. They sure are viligant about covering their ass

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

erm.... last time I checked, letters did not carry a copyright notice. How is that infringement?

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

And of all letters this one

• Think About It
    Think About It

Outlaw......I think this may be your most brillant work that I have seen so far.

I`ll get you Cedars..

I`ll get you and Juan Viejo 2!! ..

https://culturemedia.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/90/2e/902e533f005fe00c6dc9de13e2c791c4.jpg

Wicked Witch of..

The Watchtower..

• wasblind
    wasblind

No scans necessary.

Again, I realize that a R&F JW couldn't look this up because they don't have access to this information, but the burden of proof is now on the WTBTS to disprove it. They cannot do this, because if they were to provide a scan of the page in question it would clearly contain the quoted material for all to see.

00DAD

LOLOLOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit