athiest this is for you!

by unstopableravens 179 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Who says that I am "unrighteous", what evidence do you have to say that?

Who is to say that your god is righteous? Was he righteous when it came to the 42 kids killed by a bear? Was he righteous when he told the Isrealites to rape the virgins of the conquered? Was he righteous when he authorised genocide?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Finkelstein, you seem to be implying that believers are not intelligen or are ignorant or just don't know enough, yes?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Does your god demonstrate righteousness by watching the suffering of children and doing nothing

• cantleave
    cantleave

Can't see your image Fink....

• cantleave
    cantleave

People said similar things when they crucified him.

Can you show me a contemporary account of this please?

• bohm
    bohm

Dd: the people who killed jesus also said he didnt have rightousness to offer either. You see how i just used your own shitty argument there?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

so here where we are your book falls short of truth,so lets go and attack god!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I think 57% of the world's population would agree with me that "Christ's Rightepusnes" whatever that is, means nothing at all.

So, now that's cleared up. I'll bet the percentage is much higher than that.

• cantleave
    cantleave

so here where we are your book falls short of truth

Where does the book fall short of the truth? I have seen no rebuttal at all....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Finkelstein, you seem to be implying that believers are not intelligent or are ignorant or just don't know enough, yes?

Yes their beliefs are founded on emotions and ignorance by people who lived more 2000 years ago who were quite ignorant about the world

they lived in and of themselves but were nevertheless proficient in embellishing stories concerning their god(s) to whom they worshiped to.

In practice not accepting that known ignorance is truthfully being intellectually dishonest .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit