athiest this is for you!

by unstopableravens 179 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave: the point is you me ,dog, david, lot we all are un rightoueos, naturally, so you are no more right in gods eyes than me or anyone. so as far as being right is gods eyes, its only by faith, davids faith was what god looked at . no faith equals unright faith equals right in gods eyes.

• bohm
    bohm

I tell my kids every night: isnt it good enough for you that your brother was nailed to a tree? What more do you want, worship me!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Psac: i didnt force my kid either. He volunteered to let himself be nailed to a tree by some thugs so i could forgive his brothers. They love me for that great plan!

I have to ask, do you honestly see Christianity as that summary right there?

Honest question.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

no faith equals unright faith equals right in gods eyes.

So, f**k China?

• cantleave
    cantleave

What's the matter? Christ righteousness isn't good enough for you? It's good enough for God.

I think 57% of the world's population would agree with me that "Christ's Rightepusnes" whatever that is, means nothing at all.

Is there something better you think you can add.

Yes real education unstifled by mythology, dogma and superstition.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Being both subservient and in acceptance toward human ignorance is an unfortunate and formidable tragedy,

strung together with regrettable consequences, as history has show.

• bohm
    bohm

Psac: i am on my ipad so i left out some details, but i cant tell which detail i have in the example is wrong.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Psac: i am on my ipad so i left out some details, but i cant tell which detail i have in the example is wrong

I am asking if that view that you posted is your true understanding of Christianity?

THat: He volunteered to let himself be nailed to a tree by some thugs so i could forgive his brothers. They love me for that great plan!

• bohm
    bohm

Briefly, no. Which detail is wrong?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

bohm

You and your kid don't have any righteousness to offer either. You can mock Christ all you want. People said similar things when they crucified him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit