athiest this is for you!

by unstopableravens 179 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

unstopableravens

I'm with ya. I'm the man crucified along with Christ. He was a disgrace to society. There but, by the grace of God go I. When the cults can save him they will get my ear.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

God doesn't need human morals. The law is not for him.

• cantleave
    cantleave

So please keep your rebuttals to the arguments in the book.

OK no one is capable of being 100% righteous. But some people are more righteous than others. The examples of "righteous" people in theat book, god's approved people are complete scumbags are they not?

I am more righteous than them. Yet I am a non believer.

You say you believe in Hell. I take it David, Elisha and Job are hoing there by looking at the monstrous things they did.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave : i responded to the chapter, the point he was making is that david ,lot etc are rightoeous and im showing you what the bible says about who is right before god and none of us, and yes david and lot possible would be in jail by mans law, david sin against gods law he was punished and god declared him righteous not on what he did or did not due but based on his faith. god can not be rightty called un moral.

• cantleave
    cantleave

God doesn't need human morals. The law is not for him.

FAIL!!!!

That is the argument I said you can not use. I am made in his image. I feel moral outrage at atrocities, and according to you giuys that is because god programmed this into me.

If he sets laws and then says he is above them, he is AMORAL. He is a total hypocrite and certainly does not deserve my respect. honor or worship.

• cantleave
    cantleave

david sin against gods law he was punished and god

No he wasn't, his offspring were - where is the fairness in that?

• cantleave
    cantleave

god declared him righteous not on what he did or did not due but based on his faith.

So if genocidal despot has faith in God that's OK is it?

Nice to know that good Catholic Mafia families are righteous in God's eyes.....

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

camt leave: by whos standard mans? according to gods standard all of us are unrightoeus, no measuring stick needed,james 2:10,11 is clear about this, look it up.

• Yan Bibiyan
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

sorry but catholic are not, they put there trust in works. please dont twist buddy, a person who does wrong and puts faith in god is declared righteous, that does not mean what they did is ok. forgivness go on and read james 2:12,13 now god is merciful(how not now)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit