Amway

by enigma1863 81 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

cyberjesus: if 100 people sign into a business and 99 do nothing then 99 percent of the people didnt make anymoney not because it was apyramid scheme... but because they didnt do anything...

and if only one person signed those 100 and that person made most of the money its not because it was a scheme.... but because that perso did the work and signed up 100 people.... does it make sense?

So there we have it. The object of the business is not to find satisfied customers no, it is to sign up more suckers to give you income. Pyramid, Pyramid, Pyramid. You are all victims of a con working to find other victims to con. YOU CAN”T ALL GET A LIVING.

• james_woods
    james_woods

arent you the guy who has a thing for luxury cars?

Where do you buy your groceries? 99 cents?

Ridiculously off topic.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

My ex husband bought into every pyramid scheme that came around, Amway, Shaklee, Meleleuca. He never really figured out that it was a sucker bet, every time. Yes, if you are good at pressuring your friends and neighbors to join and sell them overpriced soap, vitamins, or whatever, you can make money, but it took a lot of hard work, which he wasn't prepared to do, and sales skills, which he didn't possess. We used to go round and round, I was so sick of wasting money on overpriced products. And it is very cult like, something I found distasteful. He never seemed to wise up, I am sure he is in one of some kind right now.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Real businesses create customers, not victims.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

So there we have it. The object of the business is not to find satisfied customers no, it is to sign up more suckers to give you income.
    Pyramid, Pyramid, Pyramid

The object of what business? Mlm is a marketing methodology... All business objectives are to have satisfied customers because the more satisfied customers the more purchases. And the more purchases the more income... Your comment is ignorant, ignorant ignorant...

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Ridiculously off topic.

care to explain?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    My ex husband bought into every pyramid scheme that came around

oh boy not even the husbands escape uh?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Real businesses create customers, not victims .

That my friend is a fallacy.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

So far no one has given a solid fact.. Only opinions, misinformed statements, ad hominems, generalizations, and exagerations...

i am game for some one who really is interested in a logical conversation. If you are gonna have an opinion based on your personal experience on a legit business who uses mlm as a marketing tool and still can use the term pyramid scheme. Im willing to provide you with answers... I was afraid of the system myself.. I was ignorant too.... But my skepticism led me to do an honest research on it.... And im soooo glad i did...

I started at the bottom of one 6 months ago and my income keeeps going up.... Is dont sell, i dont pressure and i think is nt only fun but i want my children to learn the industry before they enter in college...

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I do not understand your reasoning that MLM is not a pyramid scheme (legal) they are, the idea is that the money moves up the line to fewer plp.

Cyber how many MLM plans have you been in & are you still in any, if you are I feel really sorry for you

I have not read all the thread, so you may have already answered

LOL

going by your postings I always thought of you as a wiser person than to be in MLM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit