Amway

by enigma1863 81 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

If I were a shitty person it would be awfully tempting to get into some sort of MLM. A congregation or even a circuit would be a great place to find marks.

But you arent a shitty person.... thats why we shitty people are in an mlm.... really? so if i were to ask you for advice i kindda know what you would advice me.....

am glad i didnt..

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

darth frosty: exactly!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

the ipad that i am using to type... the lexus that brought me here to starbucks

LOL! An acquaintance just joined the Nerium pyramid cult, too.

Took me two seconds of Googling: The guy who runs it used to be with Prepaid Legal / Legal Shield.

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

Sorry Cyberjesus. You're a shithead. MLMs and pyramid schemes are awful things designed to sell snake oil and extract money from suckers.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

cheserios:

Since you asked, I know a lot more people who didn't make anything out of these businesses, and almost nobody who was successful.

>>ok and why werent they successful? how about other ventures? i know some one who failed at selling Macs on the 80s.. i actually know several.... so APPLE is bad, a cult a scheme...?

I have this one guy I went to high school with who is involved with an especially cult-like MLM, called Legal Shield.

>>since you know legal shield is a cult.... can you say exactly what characteristcs of a a cult do they have?

He posts shit on Facebook like 10 times a day saying how great it is. He's even inboxed me several times to get me to sign up as a marketer.

>how many times a day do you see a coke add in the day? a lot of advertsing makes it a cult? i am thinking you dont have a business. i think you are an employee and work for salary... am i right?

What makes it especially cult-like is that he is always posting about associates who won their "gold $250k big earner ring" or double platinum jacket" or some other stupid shit like that.

>>yeah earning a 250k bonus is stupid..... those stupid people who earn those stupid bonuses... they are so stupid that they earn them and i actually know someone who know someone.... they are soooo stupid.... i understand you... i got a stupid lexus... it sooo stupid i tell you... and driving it is stupid too...

Anything that bases prestige on rings and jackets is suspect in my book.

>>what is your book about? how to avoid being stupid and not earning 250k plus a ring to conmemorate it?

As least in the WTS you can get a title like elder or MTS grad or something.

>> ha i want to think you are being sarcastic.... i fear not.

Whenever someone wishes him happy birthday or anything on FB, his response is always something like "Thanks, when can we meet for 20 minutes so I can show you the earning opportunity of a lifetime?"

>> guess what?... he is working.... and soon, based on what you are saying he is also gonna earn a stupid 250k bonus too.,.. he is soo stupid.

It's pathetic, really.

>> yeah i know the feeling.... i have 3 best friends they are sooooo pathetic..even more. one just earn a a 500k bonus...the poor looser... and at least 10 other friends are less pathetic they just earn 25k.... as a bonus only....

Oh, and once in a while, he will put up some post like "If anyone needs handyman work done, I'm available. No job too small. Need the cash right now." lol

>> yeah pathetic.. people looking to earn money are pathetic.. looking to fulfill their dreams... pathetic.... i can almost calculate the average income of your 5 closest friends......

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

You should seriously contemplate typing out coherent sentences.

• ronwashington
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

betterdaze... does your friend got the lexus yet? i know this cult is sooo weird we get those little things in life.... :-) i actually know the guy who created concept... he wroke a fantastic book on personal development.... waste of time for many though :-)

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Lol, I got a good laugh at your post, Cyber JC. Just because you and the $250k super classy platinum ring earner made money doesn't mean these things are solid businesses. It just means you both probably got in here:

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

I actually feel sorry for my friend, Cyber JC. He's a nice guy. If despite hawking his business at every possible social opportunity, and losing friends over it because they are tired of hearing how LegalShield is the best thing since sliced bread he has to beg for crappy handyman projects to make ends meet, I don't think it's because of " looking to fulfill their dreams" as you say.. it's because he got in at the bottom of the pyramid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit