Amway

by enigma1863 81 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

are telemarketers scammers? 99% of them are scammers?

i think many people are really affected by the WT cult.

Most people that have commented only talk not out of knowledge but of fear and pre judging...

it is my opinnion that the majority of the people who used the term pyramid scheme for a business with network marketing model are the people who either never tried it or did succeed..... yeah the best people to give advice in business...

This is my field of expertise.... you have honest questions? ask... and if I dont know the answer..... i have google.... ill find it pretty fast... from the right sources...

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

How do i know what i am saying? i have been involved in 8.... i have made money on the ones that i worked hard.... i started at the bottom... the ipad that i am using to type... the lexus that brought me here to starbucks and the phone i am using i got them thanks to that "pyramid scheme" where 99 percent of dunces dont make money and you have to work hard to get your money back.... i am still waiting to see when they just dissapear.

...... still here

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

Cyberjesus I had no Idea I was on trial here. I didnt just pull those numbers out of thin air. If you need a reference here you go:

http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/businessopprule/522418-06786.pdf

There is quite a difference between the business model of amway and regular business models such as avon. You sound like the JWs when they try to redefine what a cult is. So you are saying there cannot be legal pyramid schemes? Do the math. You cannot keep recruiting people and thats what Amway is all about. People dont join Amway for there products.

You seem to like to blame the victim.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

If we are measuring success by the amount of possessions we own and nothing else then here are few successful “business men”: Peter Popoff, Kevin Trudeau, and Joseph Franklin Rutherford

I would rather make a living honestly giving people a product they want.

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

I knew a brother who sold melaleuca stuff. Some of it wasn't terrible stuff but thankfully he never pushed us to sell it. We did have a sister in our congregation who pretty much tried to get everyone to sign up for some long distance phone service back in the mid 90's.

Now we have a sister who does Avon/Mary Kay/Candles. She used to hand out invites and do transactions at the kingdom hall. Someone must have told her that's not a good idea and now she just mails out invitations. She keeps bugging my wife about buying shit but thankfully she doesn't.

If I were a shitty person it would be awfully tempting to get into some sort of MLM. A congregation or even a circuit would be a great place to find marks.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Since you asked, I know a lot more people who didn't make anything out of these businesses, and almost nobody who was successful. I have this one guy I went to high school with who is involved with an especially cult-like MLM, called Legal Shield. He posts shit on Facebook like 10 times a day saying how great it is. He's even inboxed me several times to get me to sign up as a marketer. What makes it especially cult-like is that he is always posting about associates who won their "gold $250k big earner ring" or double platinum jacket" or some other stupid shit like that. Anything that bases prestige on rings and jackets is suspect in my book. As least in the WTS you can get a title like elder or MTS grad or something. Whenever someone wishes him happy birthday or anything on FB, his response is always something like "Thanks, when can we meet for 20 minutes so I can show you the earning opportunity of a lifetime?" It's pathetic, really. Oh, and once in a while, he will put up some post like "If anyone needs handyman work done, I'm available. No job too small. Need the cash right now." lol

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

enigma..you are not on trial.... you said you were curious..... therefore i respond.... that figure its impossible to calculate because there are thousands of business that use that marketing model.... where you divide comissions in multilple layers. EVERY company uses different rules.....

to make a statement as such its impossible to prove...... the larger your distribution team the larger your commission. the smaller your team the smaller your commission.... if your team is zero then you commisions on sales are zero....... if 100 people sign into a business and 99 do nothing then 99 percent of the people didnt make anymoney not because it was apyramid scheme... but because they didnt do anything...

and if only one person signed those 100 and that person made most of the money its not because it was a scheme.... but because that perso did the work and signed up 100 people.... does it make sense?

if you work... you make money....if you dont... then you dont make.... since a lot of people think its free money and they dont work because they expectto become rich overnight and then they dont maka any money that is because they were expecting a scheme rather than a real business.

fyi : avon uses what is called a party plan..... AVON is a network marketing company....

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

So you are saying there cannot be legal pyramid schemes? Do the math. You cannot keep recruiting people and thats what Amway is all about. People dont join Amway for there product

A pyramid scheme is illegal.. its a scam and not a legitimate business. thats exactly what i am saying....

ok i ll do the math....... what math?

amway is not about recruiting people.. if you want to buy products from amway because you like them....all you have to do is contact an amway distributor.... period. no scheme... now you want to have a business then you become an amway distributor and the larger your team the larger your commissions because your distribution channel its bigger.

people dont join amway for their product? really? how do you know? you dont.... there are millions of people in amway around the world. but you happen to know why people joing amway.... really?

now how exactly i am blaming the victim? are you the victim? what exactly happened to you and who did it?

all i am saying is that people like to speak out of ignorance....

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

If we are measuring success by the amount of possessions we own and nothing else then here are few successful “business men”: Peter Popoff, Kevin Trudeau, and Joseph Franklin Rutherford

I would rather make a living honestly giving people a product they want.

another ignorant comment.... ok explain to me exactly where does that fit?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Some of my favorite pyramids

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit