i called a therpist today any advice

by unstopableravens 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

this is new to me,im a little nervous, its for me and than later for family, wifey does not like the idea because its not the elders,and she doesnt want the org to look bad. she more worried about them than our marriage ,im only doing this for us and my sanity,whats you guys thoughts?

• designs
    designs

Getting professional advise from a counselor could help you a great deal, give you some needed insight. You will know pretty quickly if the person's advise is right for your, listen to your gut reaction.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes. Do it for yourself. Besides, you will have another person on your side, brainstorming new ways to approach your family and to cut through the fog.

• carla
    carla

See the therapist on your own if she won't go with you. I have heard this so often! jw's worried what others will think of the org by going to a therapist it makes me sick. Do they ever consider that maybe there IS something wrong?! dumbasses, sorry maybe not your wife but in general.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

shes has had jw before ,she sounded like she was familar with what goes on, we talked about ten mins.

• cofty
    cofty

Well done!

• Scott77
    Scott77

unstopableravens,

You have done the right thing. The Watchtower elders are not professionally-trained marriage counselors.

Scott77

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sound move unstop.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good move

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ohh shes going lol she says ill go but its not going to change anything, hey jgnat i went through my homework, you dont think i should send it in do you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit