im so stressed im throwing up

by unstopableravens 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks oodad i just hope others dont have to go through this in the future!

• free spirit
    free spirit

Ravens: I'm just a phone call away and I'm always here to listen.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Take a deep breath and try and find one thing funny about all of this and laugh. It's not the end of the world, just feels like it. That's how a cult works. You are straying from the heard and your programming is designed to make you feel exactly what you are feeling. Welcome to reality...It get's better, avoid booze and don't do anything stupid for the next few days.

Please just stay calm no matter what!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks free spirit i was going to call you after work but i had to run some errands ill hit you up.cagefighter, yup it feels like i dont have control,i always like to be in the drivers seat,and know i feel like im in the trunk!

• harleybear
    harleybear

Unstop: I was in the same space as you. What worked for me was getting involved in my community. Do fund raisers, work in a soup kitchen, help out at the Senior Center anything to get you out and utilize your skills. Yes skills, if you can go door to door and sell the Watchtower you have the ability to do just about anything. Local animal shelters need help, writer letter to the troops overseas....you get my point. You will not be shunned by any of those folks and will be paying forward to a good cause. Best of luck HB

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Unstopable, so sorry you are having to deal with the shunning. After 30 years of being shunned, it still upsets me but I have learned to deal with it. Counseling or seeing a doctor may not be a bad idea. I am not familiar with your personal story but I hope you have some support. As aguest stated, deep breaths can calm you down. I used to talk to myself about what I was experiencing and why; It helped me to understand and deal with the shunning. Everyone here is here to help you deal with your situation. We've been there and some are still there. The borg really knows how to bring people pain.

PHG

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hope you're feeling bit better today Unstop, it's a difficult painful time for sure. Hugs.

Loz x

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sorry you are having to cope with this.

I hope I haven't contributed to any stress, I actually enjoy debating with you and hope it is reciprocal and not seen as too adversarial.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I can understand it, Ravens.

I've had the same with two visits to my door in 6 days. It brought it all back. In February/March this year I was a complete nervous wreck.

This thing is really evil, and I think they use deep psychological methods in all manner of ways to entrap people. That's my view.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks guys i know you guys are here! it means alot and cant leave to be honest discussing my beliefs makes me feel better so you havent added any stress! i mean if you really want to make me feel better surrender your life to christ lol if not we can just talk as we normally do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit