im so stressed im throwing up

by unstopableravens 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

def real good advice everyone, 20year i hope man we will see we are banged up. man i wish we all lived close so we could have a group of ppl to hang with in person.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Unstop, I've been where you are many times as well. It's absolutely horrible. But remember, this too shall pass. Funny, Big Bang theory always makes me feel better too. Also how I met your mother. Try to get your mind off things for a bit.

One of the most important pieces of advice is to mainly focus on your love for your wife right now. Stop trying to get her to see ttatt for now. Give her a lot of love. God will open her eyes in his own time. And it may be without your direct help. Pray for the peace that He can give you. I'll be praying for you as we'll brother! Hang in there. Breathe...

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks christ alone, i know alot of ppl have gone through this and man i feel it,annd it sucks. im watching impractal jokers, a good laugh is good.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry you're feeling so badly. It probably doesn't help to say that it will get better with time, but it's true. You'll feel better eventually. On my way out, counseling and breathing exercises helped a lot, as other folks have said. And distraction, lots of distraction, especially funny movies and books.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i know stay busy is my plan!

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Seriously, unstopableravens- there is no God. The Witnesses are just a social club. Chill out and watch a movie...

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

im def not getting into that debate im to annoyed, to kick some athiest butt. but thanks for concern.im watching conan. and playing spiderman with my three year old. he makes me happy.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Just keep in mind that an anxiety disorder is not just stress. It's a neuro-chemical imbalance brought on by a sustained period of stress. Excess adrenalin, seratonin depletion and so on, can cause anxiety problems with no apparent triggers, and even during times of relaxation. Breathing, all sorts of juices, going for a walk, watching a movie, keeping busy, etc. might help, but it won't necessarily fix it. Then it may turn to shit on you some more.

Ask your Dr for a psychiatric assessment, it's no big deal. If you have a problem, you need the right tools. If there's nothing to worry about, he'll tell you that too.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

siz mik yeah your right dude, i have been stressed for a while and it got to be to much. it helps knowing im not without support!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Ravens: you've gotten some great advice.

Sorry you're going through this. It's really messed up what this religion does to people.

Hang in there. I don't know if it ever goes away entirely, the anger, resentment and frustration, bet eventually it gets better ... and so will you.

00DAD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit