im so stressed im throwing up

by unstopableravens 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

it just all hit me at once,i was with a friend earlier talking and i felt really good after our talk. went down my moms,and wifey text me she going to meeting,and all this stress and anxiety hit me all at once. this crazey it consumes my mind and no my body. this is horrible. i said a prayer , but wow i feel ill and i know its from stress ,stress of family and being shunned and all of it.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I have the same thing. I can't sleep through the night. I sympathize with you. Try to get some fresh air and excersise and distract yourself. This is going to take some time to resolve.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i usually can seperate myself ,but i cant today, this is insane. so many things to deal with at once.

• flipper
    flipper

UNSTOPPABLERAVENS- Sorry you are experiencing the shunning, I go through it too from my adult JW daughters. Indeed it can be very stressful . Seriously though, I've taken Pepto bismol to get rid of nausea . One suggestion. But hang in there, we are here for you

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Sorry about your stress. I know how that pressure feels.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks my moms offered me some im not sure how i would reacted to it, if this keeps up im try it

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ginger ale or tea might help. Hope you feel better soon.

• cofty
    cofty

unstop and whathappened - I'm sorry you are both going through a stressful time.

My wife left at the same time as me so I didn't have that worry but I still remember the fear and anxiety of losing all you believe in and your friends and support structure in life.

It will get better and things will get resolved but it can be a very bumpy ride.

You have my sympathy, I wish there was a simple answer but there isn't. It sounds like a platitude but freedom form the cult is worth a lot of pain in the long run.

Unstop - Can I suggest you avoid apoogetics threads for the moment? You have enough on your plate without the likes of me challenging your faith. I hope I have always been respectful.

Best wishes and keep venting my friend.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks mrsjones im watching big bang theory and trying to relax i love this show, sheldon will make me better. lol

• sizemik
    sizemik

You may be experiencing an anxiety problem . . . go talk to a Dr if it persists.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit