im so stressed im throwing up

by unstopableravens 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: thanks man no i never thought you have been, yeah i feel so upset i dont feel like defending my skydaddy against your apemen lol. ill see how i feel tomorow but ur right no debating tonight.sizmike im def going to look into therapy and marriage counceler.

• moshe
    moshe

-- you have excess stress and your mind is wanting to run away from the JW abuse, fighting this has made you sick- go to a counselor and find out what you need to do, for YOU, for your well being. Good Luck.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

moshe i plan on it i need to call my insurance

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Stay strong unstopable.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks puff this is worse than what the ravens went through from you guys lol

• AGuest
    AGuest

Some great advice here, dear Unstop (peace to you!). Might I add one more? Breathe. Just stop... and breathe. It's the one thing that you CAN control. And more, perhaps you can see that, as with a great many other things that cause us stress... this too... SHALL pass.

Again, peace... and strength... to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• moshe
    moshe

Can the Godfather help you out? Vinny hasn't knee-capped anyone this month, yet.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I went through it, too, Ravens, when I was DFd. I would wake up in the middle of the night with panic attacks. It's horrible. Please do get counselling. It can really help. ANd know we are here for you.

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

stay strong raven i never understood how shunning a family member or friend would make them want to return.....if anything it would piss them off.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks guys, im not sure if the godfather can help,maybe tony from scareface.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit