im so stressed im throwing up

by unstopableravens 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

If you are constantly experiencing nausea (even if it is stress related), I suggest drinking aloe vera juice. It will do wonders for your stomach. I get occasional stomach issues due to stress and it definitely helps.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

I almost said if you survived last weeks game you could survive anything but i didn't wanna touch a nerve if you were already having a bad day! :)

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dude aww it close but this is def worse, i dont feel like crying after a bad game

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

hey raven watch this ill take your mind off of the stress in your life. hey puff are you a deadskin fan? an if so rest assured that those bums are going nowhere but home to watch the ravens in the playoffs

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

I feel you man. Ive been thinking about seeing a doc for anxiety lately. On some really bad days, a friend has shared xanax and that certainly helped, but I want to talk to a pro who can help me personally.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

haha 20year you cant get me down, playoffs, superbowl, whatever, this is the best football I've seen in dc since I was a teenager, its good to have something to cheer for even if we lost the rest of the season. Which we won't cause even our 2nd string is clutch! Now back to cheering up unstopable! :)

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

I remember having similar feelings and well my wife literely threw up every day for 2 weeks after I told her my true beliefs. When I started researching my heart began to race and I had intense anxiety attacks. I unfortunately started to medicate with alcohol. Don't do that! I just finished watching a 5 episode marathon of BBT myself this evening! Sheldon is the best!

• designs
    designs

Hope you are feeling better

• tec
    tec

Having a good cry if you need one can help take the edge off and release some of the stress and tension, Unstoppable.

Others have given you good advice throughout the thread.

I am sorry for the heartache and the fear and stress.

Strength and peace to you,

tammy

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

can't argue with you there puff enjoy the win over my ravens we will see you guys in four more years.Once we upset the broncos next week raven will feel a lot better.Though i faded i still refuse to talk to my witness family their to robotic.All you ever hear is when are you coming back ..sometimes i wished i was shunned it would stop all the stupid questions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit