I can't imagine not believing in God.

by MsGrowingGirl20 643 Replies latest members private

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

How do you know it is true of -some- of them, if they never admit it publicly? Did you read the minds of -some- of them?

• cofty
    cofty

The idea that atheists don't believe because they were let down by religion, or they don't want to be accountable, or they are angry with god is a source of great comfort to theists.

Its a bit like a guy that fails to attract a particular woman. Is it because he isn't attractive, funny or interesting? No it must be because she is gay.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Some so-called atheists or agnostics would never admit this publicly, although it admitted to themselves.

As I told, the key word is SOME. Some will not admit it, some others, after a long time, have admitted. I do not need to read minds, but to understand the meaning of the word SOME.

• cofty
    cofty

Wolfman you claim some "atheists" don't believe in god because they are punishing god for allowing suffering.

Can you explain the logic of this please? I'm puzzled about how you can attempt to punish somebody who doesn't exist.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Let me make it easy for you. SOME so-called atheist or agnostic are not REAL atheist, SOME, only are angry with God.

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks - you should have said that earlier.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Some religious people would never admit in public that they do not believe in god.....

• THE GLADIATOR
  • tootired2care
    tootired2care

Some religious people will never admit that they think of themselves as superior to others because they think they are gods chosen, and here I thought god was supposed to be impartial...but he only talks to some apparentely.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

That's true. SOME may belive that. They belive being a part of a organized religion give them a "special status with God". That is one more reason I don't believe in organized religions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit