Have you ACTUALLY seen any Bible prophecies fulfilled in your life/lifetime?

by punkofnice 77 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

To those who don't know the difference... yes. Like horses and zebras ("Look, mommy! The horsie has stripes!"). See? Same thing. 'Cept, they aren't.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Donald Duck is a beast, and dragons are mythical, so I can claim that the way Donald Duck speaks is just like a dragon speaks. He could be carrying two horns as he comes out of a coal mine (out of the earth). He will become the spokesman for Disney (exercise all the authority of the first beast, Mickey, on its behalf).

Mickey was a wizard in Fantasia and Donald (with that authority) can perform great signs such as causing fire to come out of the earth, or even starting a revolution against established religion in the year 2014. I am sure I could use "a time, times, and half a time" along with key scriptures to come to the year 2014.

Anyway, Donald deceives the inhabitants of earth and causes them to "worship" the Disney corporation through movies and amusement park pilgrimages.

My point is that Donald Duck can fulfill Revelation 13:11-18. Or it could have been something about empirical Rome in the time Revelation was written. Who is to say which ? (....well, besides AGuest) As vs. 18 says, "This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

Look at how even the Walt Disney signature logo has "666" hidden in it. It's highlighted in red to pick it out:

Just use some wisdom, people. The Bible says EVERYTHING that people want it to say.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I even found an image of Donald with two horns:

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So who is the beast?.....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

and as a wizard:

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

...and a participant in evil wars:

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

And here's Donald coming out of the earth:

I am telling you, the Bible says EVERYTHING!! ...and nothing.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I don't think there is one true out and out prophecy in the Bible that has ever come true. O.K if you want to play silly games with numbers, if you wish to ignore when the stuff was actually written, and if you wish to look at vague open ended predictions , you may be able to convince yourself that there are one or two.

But this old sceptic, who likes his proof solid, has never seen one.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Here he is with 7 horns. That must fulfill some other Revelation prophecy:

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

OTWO, you are beginning to convince me, if I become abeliever, do I have to be known as a "Duckie" ? I'd rather not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit