sex before marriage

by Most Noble 63 Replies latest social relationships

• Quentin
    Quentin

I knew those who had "pre-marital sex"......at the same time those that didn't....I would say it was 50/50 with 10 to 15% confessing. It's simple, it's NOBODY'S business.

Having sex outside the bounds of a marriage ( adultery ) is a different matter.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I had sex before marriage both times. Had sex with 3 different people since I walked out the KH in the mean time (some of them simultaneous) and haven't gotten DF'ed yet also no problems with my conscience.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

My Wife's 70 something year old widowed grandmother (mother of 12 kids...yes 12 !) was publically reproved for sleeping with the old codger who lived a few doors down from her at the" Idle Wheels Trailer Park " where she lived. She had been a widow since she was in her 50's' and was a Regular Pioneer at the time so it was kind of embarrasing for the family because everybody in the trailer court and at the Hall found out the details of what happened. Don't come a knockin if you see grandma's trailer rockin'. The old fella died shortly after that and never made her an honest woman.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Have you ever bought a car without test driving it to see how it rides? Well that goes for premarital sex as well, you have to test drive it first to see if the fit is right. Otherwise, both of you will be disappointed. That is a fact of life little boys and girls!!

Kojack

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

Kojack57 - Do you taste the chicken you buy at the shop before bringing it home?.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ya do if you go shopping at Costco. Love samples!

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

mrsjones5 - What about raw chicken?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Your analogy fails with me cuz I lived with my hubby a year before I married him. And yeah a whole lot of sampling was going on.

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

mrsjones5 - Of course, you weren't a devout then, so no conscience was deemed to hunt you, and if you were it may have somehow contributed to your eventual fallout as the survey indicated.ยจ

"A recent statistics showed that 93.5% of couples who didnt confess premarital sex to the elders are likely to eventually leave the org"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Devout then? To what? I left the bOrg long before I met my husband of 20 years since the 5th of this month. Not df'd or baptized, just a little ole born-in here. Ride the guilt train much? Because I don't.

Oh and let me add something else to this:

my brother lived with his wife for 8 + years before he married her. They've been married over 13 years now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit