sex before marriage

by Most Noble 63 Replies latest social relationships

• Heaven
    Heaven

Heaven- Have you had any experience?

Definitely. Oh ... wait... did you mean sexual experience or experience telling elders?

Yes to the first... No to the second.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

There were only a few couple sthat I knew who actually abstained. Sex in the organization is much more prevelant than they will admit.

• sir82
    sir82

Good lord, no.

I'd estimate that maybe - maybe - 20% of all premarital shenanigans get reported to the elders.

The rest is just a secret.

• anezthy
    anezthy

@Heaven: Their reason for coming 4ward is bcos they wanted to restore their relationship with JV and maintain a clean conscience.

Comments like these make me want to puke. Maintain a clean conscience with JV? Didn't Lot offer his two virgin daughters to a mob of perverts to do as they pleased with them to honor JV? Later he (Lot) got bombed with alcohol and ended porking his two virgin daughters in incest. Where was his clean conscience. The bible is full of crap like this. I bet that the elders love the stories told to them by the weak minded couples that feel guilt about doing something that is a normal impulse with our bodies. Freak'n perverts. I personally have known about an elder committing adultery with an MS wife who went to him for counsel and trying to cover it until it was just to obvious to conceal. Damn controlling cult!!!

• happy@last
    happy@last

They've repented by getting married, I'd say.

It happens a lot im sure, but generally only heard about it if the couples fell out.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i was 1 of the goody 2 shoes who didnt go the hole way before we got wed. the marriage somehow lingered for 13 years. made up for it big time since. still am--if i can get one to lie still long enough.

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

A recent statistics showed that 93.5% of couples who didnt confess premarital sex to the elders are likely to eventually leave the org

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

A recent statistics showed that 93.5% of couples who didnt confess premarital sex to the elders are likely to eventually leave the org

That's funny.

Who did this study?

Where are the facts to back up this statement?

Who in their right mind would admit to this - EVEN if they had already left the org?

This sounds like made-up BS - just like the religion.

Regards,

Jim TX

• sir82
    sir82

LOL!

Now c'mon, Most Noble, you know JWs were instructed in the Kingdom Ministry a few years back to refuse to participate in any studies done by "worldly" sources.

• clarity
    clarity

"i was 1 of the goody 2 shoes who didnt go the hole way before we got wed."

BigMac .....don't you know how to spell whole .....

>

or was this just a Froi FrudiFredi Freudi...oh the hell with it!!!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit