sex before marriage

by Most Noble 63 Replies latest social relationships

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

MOST NOBLE,

WTBTS says they go by the bible....but what did the BIBLE say about what constitutes marriage?

What was the ancient custom of marriage? - They just shacked up together, sometimes following a party.

What about Lot?

What about Joseph and Mary?

The marriage "tradition" at the hall..white dress...rings...etc is copied from PAGAN RELIGIOUS CUSTOMS...BABYLON THE GREAT...according to WTBTS.

The whole confession thing..to men....men "forgiving"......... is copied from the Catholic Church.

Think about what you are perpetuating.

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

The watchtower, the bible and god are all frauds, I am only a victim of their hideous schemes due to babyhood indoctrination. I have told the couples they will be disfellowshipped, but the judgement could have been more lenient if they had spoken to me personally.

It was an extremely emotional moment, as I saw them wept as a result of being butchered by watchtower's policy. But I cant help them. I have my own personal problems also struggling with being an unbelieving overseer, so I cant bring other issues upon myself.

<<<< The watchtower, the bible and god are all frauds, I am only a victim of their hideous schemes due to babyhood indoctrination.>>>.

That's no excuse to victimize others. I was born in too, with a hard core, overbearing presiding overseer dad to beat that Watchtower into me. I grew some balls and walked away on my own in my early teen years, despite the severe consequences of doing so.

Judging others, when you yourself do not believe in the basis for that judgment, is going to give you some horrible guilt to live with.

You should seriously consider resigning as an elder.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Most noble.... At the very least, come off as an elder. I find your words hard to even read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit