Prophecy -- Can It Have More Than One Fulfillment?

by MDS 46 Replies latest jw friends

• ianao
    ianao

MDS:

Once again, you have avoided the questions asked of you, 'Lord' MDS.

How many more times are you going to start a new thread? Do you not realize that by ANSWERING the SIMPLE questions that are put forth, you can save people MUCH time in their decisions regarding you?

Please remember, YOU are the one making prophetic claims, not us, so get off of your high horse before it throws you off!

Oh wait, that's right! You need to look like a prophet right? Well, go right ahead MDS, it's a free discussion board. The easiest way to escape scrutiny is to change the subject, old school trick.

*YAWN*

It's good to hear that you like music. So do I. What kind of music do you prefer?

• ianao
    ianao
    So, we can have "Jesus" on one side, presenting his famous, "sayings of God," -- one of us, and the other, the one giving forth his scriptural presentation, his reasons, but who is really, "spouting Satanic Reasonings," as "knowledge." "Reasonings," that is clearly wicked, harmful, which makes it definitely reminiscent of the ancient Pharisees -- THEIR "LEAVENOUS TEACHINGS!" -- See Matthew 16:12

Hey MDS, did you ever think that one who views a warning from Jesus Christ as "Satanic Reasonings" might very well be a false teacher eh?

As you are fond of saying: "Think about it."

• larc
    larc

mds,

You got it backwords: you "pervert the name of the Lord. I "come in the name of the Lord." "God, no doubt, wants Larc to post." Not You. I am spiritual, you are Satanic. No one mentioned the trinity.

• MDS
    MDS

Frenchy:

...I asked questions which you cannot answer because regardless of how you answer them it will demonstrate your position and that is something that you cannot afford to reveal.

You are greatly mistaken.

Frenchy, I can answer your questions. Jehovah God, has revealed, shown me the real "answers." That is why I responded with Hosea 11:1 being fulfilled by way of the first century congregation, God's "Son." The answer is quite unique. You see, Frency, my "knowledge" comes directly from God. (See Isaiah 49:2; 50:4; 53:11) Some are on this board, know this. There are some people on this board, that have become greatly familiar with what I teach. They know I can answer.

For instance, here is something that I said...in fulfillment of Hosea 11:1.

------------quote---------------

The Greek word "Ek-kle-sia" which is derived by combining two different two Greek words together -- "ek," meaning "out," and "Kaleo" meaning "call."...Hence "called out..." -- See Insight on The Scriptures pages 496 -- Volume I.

So the English word "congregation" literally means to be "called out..."

RECAP ON FULFILLMENT -- HOSEA 11:1:

Thus, on this scriptural basis, we can properly say, with the creation and establishment of the, Newly Anointed, First Century "Christian Congregation" at Pentecost, Hosea 11:1 was indeed FULFILLED AGAIN. The actual fulfillment being God's innovative creation of a spiritual "Son"-Nation ... making it a "called out" or "congregation" [Ek-klesia] of people, and giving it full status of being a spiritual "Son," or "Nation," which can now escape from wicked "Egypt," or "Jerusalem" of the first century, with Jehovah's blessings.

Yes, ancient "Israel," was replaced by "Spiritual Israel," in fulfillment of Matt. 21:43. So, the "Sonship" of Ancient Israel, was then, transferred, with the New Covenant arrangement, the new contractual agreement between God and His new "son"-nation, that is to spiritual Israel, the christian congregation...the New spiritual "Son" of God, who was now "called out of" spiritual "Egypt" the city and worship of the City of Jerusalem...the place the "Lord was impaled." -- Rev. 11:8

-------end of quote-------

You were not able to refute this fulfillment, were you?

I didn't think so.

So, can I answer your questions?...why yes I can. In fact, I can take this one step further, ... I assure you, there is no question, you have asked on this board, that anyone familiar with what I teach, those present on this board even, CANNOT ANSWER THEMSELVES, no question...completely and scripturally.

You are much mistaken.

BTW, Jesus did debate the Pharisees at times.

So, you want to "debate." "Debate" the scriptures...

But, Frenchy, what does the Bible have to say about such things? Are you really looking at things, spiritually speaking?

"Therefore I desire that in every place the men carry on prayer, lifting up loyal hands, APART FROM WRATH AND DEBATES." -- 2 Timothy 2:8

What did the Bible say about "debates" above, Frenchy?

What did he say?

Jesus told the Sadduccees,

"You know neither the Scripture, nor the Power of God." -- Matthew 22:29

That is you, Frenchy... that is you and your "company."

...But you, sir, are not Jesus. I just thought I would clear that up for you.

Why of course not. I said I was a "christian," right?

A Christian, a follower of Jesus, a footstep follower of Jesus, a member of the New Covenant, like Paul, Peter and other faithful christians of the first century.

So, I don't think I'm Jesus...no, no, no.

I am the "ScapeGoat," ["Escape" goat] the SECOND "goat" mentioned, THE ONE THAT HAD TO BE "ATONED FOR," as specifically mentioned in Leviticus 16:10. "ATONED FOR" BY WAY OF THE FIRST GOAT, Jesus Christ. I am the "second goat," the "live goat," that was sent off into the wilderness, away from the WTS and JWs for a specific period of time, sent away, "ALIVE" to make atonement for Israel...that goat.

How could I be Jesus...why I realize more than anyone, that it was the "sin-atoning" factor of Jesus' blood itself, that brought me BACK TO SPIRITUAL LIFE... and made the SCAPEGOAT ARRANGEMENT possible.

Nothing happens, nothing, without the blood of Jesus, being involved.

So I do not think that I am Jesus. That would be foolish.

I am the one mentioned in Isaiah 49:1-6.

And guess what, I'm not going away, no time soon...a least, as for the Jehovah's Witnesses as a nation are concerned. No, I'm going to be here for APOSTATE modern-day "Israel", as the "Scapegoat," whether they accept or reject. So, get used to it. You are going to see a lot more of me...a lot more. That's before this whole thing is all over. Jehovah God will see to that.

I am the "ScapeGoat." That's who I am. The "Scapebird."

The SACRIFICIAL "LIVE GOAT," or SACRIFICIAL "LIVE BIRD," that does indeed, have sin-atoning, sacrificial powers to take sin away! Specifically, from modern-day "Israel."

Empowered by the BLOOD OF JESUS.

Yes, I am the "Scapebird," ["Escape" bird] of Leviticus 14:51, the SECOND "bird" mentioned, the "LIVE BIRD" who was "dipped" [Greek Septugint: "bapto"] in the blood of the FIRST bird, the one that was sacrificed...Jesus Christ.

Thats who I am...scripturally speaking.

I am that one.

I am the one Jehovah God is going to use to make "ATONEMENT" for apostate, backsliding "Israel" of Bible prophecy. -- Ezekiel 16:59-63.

And you as well as all of Israel, will indeed comply, or else, experience the "trampling," or full measure of God's Wrath upon all of "Apostate Israel." (Revelation 12:6, 14) You will receive, one or the other, as a recompense for your "conduct." One or the other.

I've been fully authorized by God, to call it like it is, following the example of Christ, yes to denounce the worthless, THE FAITHLESS of our number, whom seem to be plentiful on this board. And to commend the irrepressible of our number, THE FAITHFUL, among those us, Jehovah's Witnesses, who are are undeterred by the WTS, and are still, "full of faith." Even those who are righteous from among our number that are "Bible Studies," and persons of interest, who stand up for God's Name and show complete faith.

Luke 18:8 shows us what Jehovah is looking for in "Israel," ... Faith.

Really, anyone, who has dedicated their lives to Jehovah God, should never, ever think, that they can "backslide" from God. Even if the WTS does, Jehovah's Witnesses cannot. As God said, "Send MY SON away so that he can SERVE me. The WTS cannot stop this...as Modern-day "Egypt," or "Babylon the Great." They cannot. -- Exodus 4:23; Eccl. 5:4-7

So, Frenchy, Larc & Company, if you really, want to defeat me, yes, and in front of all of my misguided followers...

Why don't you show from the Bible, that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SCAPEGOAT, an imperfect person, chosen by God, to carry out this role I have outlined above. Now, that would be the best and quickest way to DISCREDIT me, I would think!

But, please do it Scripturally, using the Bible as your textbook...like mentioned at 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

Show us perhaps, that Jesus Christ himself, IS THAT SECOND GOAT, of Leviticus 16th chapter...thats what everybody else thinks... all the scholars, the WTS, JWs, just about everybody else. You are in good company...plenty of help, books written, and so on.

Now, you've got the weight, all the scholars in your favor. So, use it.

QUESTION: But, remember also to show, why Jesus, a perfect man, is pictured as the "second goat," the "live goat." Yes, WHY WOULD JESUS NEED TO BE ATONED FOR...Why, if he pictured that "live", second sacrificial "goat" ... a perfect man, who does not need any "atonement" for himself? How, could he picture the "second goat" and yet need to be "atoned for," as the Scripture clearly says? -- See Leviticus 16:10.

So, here a challenge for you. ... Now, you know I am "out there on the limb" with this one, Right?

So Frenchy, prove that, and you will have won the battle!

Who knows, you might even convince me to quit this nonsense and go home and "chill."

You never know...

MDS

"...Jehovah, who has put faith in the THING HEARD (the "REPORT") by us?[/i] -- Isaiah 53:1; John 12:38 NWT Ref. Bi fnt

Edited by - MDS on 2 February 2001 23:0:31

• mommy
    mommy

MDS,
    Hey:) I am sitting here, fresh from my trip and laughing my ass off!!
    Thank you:) I really enjoyed your comeback, if you don't mind I will state below what I find hyterical:)

Jehovah God, has revealed, shown me the real "answers." My "knowledge" comes directly from God~I am the "ScapeGoat~I am the "second goat," the "live goat," that was sent off into the wilderness, "ALIVE" to make atonement for Israel...that goat.~I am the one mentioned~The "Scapebird~The "LIVE GOAT," or "bird," that does indeed, have sacrificial powers to take sin away!~I am that one.~I've been full authority by God, to call it like it is, denounce the worthless of our number.

Wait I am not done laughing, there is ONE more:)

I am that one.

OK why am I laughing? Because deep down MDS you are human! Only a handful of people in the past have claimed as you have or close to you have. Let's play "where are they now?" HHMM kinda scary ending huh? But if you want to accept this as your fate, I will pat you on the back and say, "be on your way" But please don't allow the others too follow, If you have any love for God at all, and I feel you do. Don't allow others to follow where you and I know this may head. There are sooooo many out there that don't know the bible in and out, me included. I know you think you have a big projuect, I am not degrading that by no means, because sir you know the bible almost word for word. When I was in the org. I felt the need too, to evangalize. Unfortunatly I was wrong, no matter how strongly I felt the need to preach. If I knew what I know now, I would have kept my ,mouth shut. And maybe there would be fewer "lost" people in this world.
    Well I just wanted to say I HAD A GREAT TRIP:)
    Missed you guys though:)
    wendy
    ps- in you own words:)Chill and go home:)

Edited by - MOMMY on 2 February 2001 21:52:53

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

MDS:
    Frenchy, I can answer your questions...MDS Okay, do so. Since I asked first then you answer my questions and I'll reply to your last post about the goats.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• trevor
    trevor

The wiser a person becomes, the more aware he becomes of how little he knows; the more stupid a person is, the more certain about his knowledge. You can judge the stupidity by the certainty. The stupid are very fanatical because they have arrived at ultimate conclusions. And not only have they arrived for themselves, they have arrived for everybody! They want to impose their conclusions on every body, on the whole world.

Socrates in his last days, said 'I only know one thing, that I know nothing." And that was the day he became the greatest wise man the West has yet known.

OSHO

Edited by - trevor on 3 February 2001 8:43:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit