Just Because Someone Is A JW "Apologist", It Doesn't Mean WE Have To Be Condescending & Nasty

by minimus 94 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I know certain apologists might rub us the wrong way, but let's not treat them like their pieces of sh*t.

And I know certain posters might rub us the wrong way, but let's not be so quick to beat everybody down that's not of our same reasoning.

Just saying.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Authentic apologists - those I can take. I think they are pretty few and far between. Authentic JWs don't want to come here.

What I cannot stand are the phonies - people who are lying about being a JW, trolls just here to start trouble.

Those I have no time for - except on the Troll Clock.

• Emery
    Emery

I used to be one and when I would approach someone that was an asshole it would only reinforce their "apostasy". However, being nice and classy ruins the presumptions and opens them up to investigation. Stay classy San Diego.

• minimus
    minimus

Emery, I like your point!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Am I the poster?????that rubs you all the wrong way

Sorry mates<<<< he makes me do it

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I agree with James. I haven't seen a post from an active JW just asking questions. It's usually a trouble maker who like to draw people into circular arguments.

• minimus
    minimus

So, they try to get the best of us? Villifying them isn't right, either.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    I know certain apologists might rub us the wrong way, but let's not treat them like their pieces of sh*t.

• tec
    tec

Where is djeggnog?

I didn't agree with him, but I still liked him.

Peace,

tammy

• undercover
    undercover

You got a particular instance in mind? Or is the xmas cheer in you branching out to include JWs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit