Blood Transfusions - Truly a "Sin"?

by AGuest 57 Replies latest watchtower medical

• cofty
    cofty

Not if the PMs and emails I receive are any indication.

Shelby you are trying hard to recruit new disciples among the spiritually vulnerable like a dealer hanging around outside a rehab clinic. You will find plenty victims I'm sure.

• still thinking
    still thinking

you usual suspects

Same ol same ol....please think of something original...It's interrupting my laughter.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I never heard any of these delusions until I heard them from you and your disciples.

You apparently didn't read the Bible you told people you were looking to as your "authority," then. Oh, right... you couldn't.

you are trying hard to recruit new disciples among the spiritually vulnerable like a dealer hanging around outside a rehab clinic.

I am neither trying hard (though, I cannot say the same for you and the usual suspects)... or to recruit. Folks have questions. They used to ask you. Now, they don't. Don't take it personally, C.

You will find plenty victims I'm sure

Nowhere near as many as you did, I'm sure.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Where do JWs get the blood products they are willing to accept into their body?

2. Do JWs give blood products they are willing to accept to blood banks to replenish the inventory?

• AGuest
    AGuest

I have no idea, dear Tree (peace to you!). Maybe someone else does and will comment.

Again, peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Peace be with you "Aguest", a very exciting thread you posted, I find the double standards of Witnesses under the control of the "Men of Lawlessness" scary, and hope they don't pay the ultimate price before Lord Jesus Returns!

Your Fellow Slave AA

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Where do JWs get the blood products they are willing to accept into their body?

When you follow the supply line back to the source, they get their blood products from blood donors. I am one of them. Blood transfusions are as far from sin as far could be; it is virtue rather than vice.

The holidays are often a difficult time for blood banks: people are busy, so fewer take the time to donate. If you are healthy enough and eligible to donate, please make an appointment to give the gift of life!

• LV101
    LV101

You can blame/attack me for the SLASHES BIG TIME --- OMG! I can't speed post or jot personal notes w/out SLASHES nor plan to. Guess my college degrees didn't help/DUH! I picked it up from my hubby many moons ago --- his notes to me/early a.m. when leaving for work as I sleep --- YES! Good enough for a very successful professional/good enough for me!

Kind of monkey-see/monkey do but no follower of anyone re/religion/GOD, MOTHER EARTH, Mohammad, etc., (I couldn't even follow watchtower drills one week unlike any other witness I ever knew) or their spiritual leanings.

Some have way too much time and perhaps need to serve the community/the poor/the disadvantaged, return to college or get a facial/highlights!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit