Blood Transfusions - Truly a "Sin"?

by AGuest 57 Replies latest watchtower medical

• tec
    tec

Sometimes, Cofty... some people need to see it according to Christ. Because Christ is the one they are looking AT.

So a person can reason about the law all day long... and that helps people too, no doubt about it. But for some that is not enough. For some there is still hesitation. Because they know (and maybe they don't even realize that they know this truth) that it is to CHRIST that one must look to know Truth.

So if some of these can see that Christ did this giving of blood... even a blood transfusion in a more advanced and spiritual sense... then they can not only be see that it is okay, but their hesitation will be gone because they have seen it in the Truth, Himself.

Peace,

tammy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

As an active elder I worked it out using nothing but the NWT and the WT concordance.

But they've all quite reasonably lost faith in 'elders' and all they have to say/offer'.

That is going to be far more useful than posts about how whatshisname spoke some esoteric to you personally.

Is it? Maybe they're sincere and are hoping to reconnect with God/Jehovah/Jesus ....a real spiritual input?

Loz x

• cofty
    cofty

Sometimes, Cofty... some people need to see it according to Christ. Because Christ is the one they are looking AT.

You were never a JW were you Tammy?

p.s. Why do Shelby's crew all use random upper-case letters?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

And the slashes?

• cofty
    cofty

But they've all quite reasonably lost faith in 'elders' and all they have to say/offer'. - Loz

So? They have bible's don't they? If they are lurking here there's loads of great stuff showing how to reason that the Watchtower are wrong about blood. Elders have nothing to do with it.

• cofty
    cofty

and the ...." ummmm"

• tec
    tec

You were never a JW were you Tammy?

I was not. I believed they were God's channel... and i had decided to get baptized; then a week (maybe two, I can't remember... but at my next study session), I took that back and asked for our studies to stop so that i could do personal study.

p.s. Why do Shelby's crew all use random upper-case letters?

Don't be dismissive. If you want to know why I use upper-case letters... it is just to emphasize. Same as italics or bold. I tend to use them too much in my (fictional) writing, and my editor edited out what was not needed. But I type as i think it, and so if there is emphasis in my head, then I put that to paper (or rather screen)

Slashes NC, for me, are because one word doesn't cover the sentiment I am trying to express clearly enough. So the slash is to encompass the whole thought.

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

I was not.

Then trust me when I tell you Shelby's fantasy life will send lurking JWs running for the hills.

• tec
    tec

Shelby's been here for how many years now? Doesn't seem to have hurt jwn from attaining new members at all. There are plenty who run for the hills when it comes to the atheists on here as well, perhaps even more so. Even that though, does not stop people from coming here.

In any case, this kind of information might not be for some and perhaps not even many... but if even one person hears/sees (there's a slash for ya, lol) and loses that hesitation or doubt; then this thread is worth it.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

Besides, lol... Aguest was a jw.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit