Blood Transfusions - Truly a "Sin"?

by AGuest 57 Replies latest watchtower medical

• elderelite
    elderelite

she may have been a dubbie, but she wasnt a gOOD duBbie, yes?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I agree, when you are emerging from fantasy...sometimes a different version of that fantasy helps with the transition until reality kicks in. Just like the way methadone helps with drug addicts. Going cold turkey can be too traumatic for some.

It can be too much of a shock to the system to go straight for reality.

• cofty
    cofty

There are plenty who run for the hills when it comes to the atheists on here as well, perhaps even more so.

To the gentile I became a gentile that I might gain gentiles etc. JWs who are having doubts want to see from their own bibles if the GB have got it wrong.

My advice to any exiting cult member is to not worry about what to believe or not believe for a very long time.

Read, think, debate, listen and most of all avoid people who claim to have special insights at all costs.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Then trust me when I tell you Shelby's fantasy life will send lurking JWs running for the hills.

I disagree Cofty. To those who've been anointed it is not a fantasy life. It is the only honest one that will ring true for a very long time. Shelby speaks in line with, and compatible with, the holy spirit. For those of us who've experienced such, it's a joy to find. For those who haven't, they'll simply dismiss and move along. But for us, it's extremely important that we find each other. Following our experiences of the WTBS we are happy to share with others of our spiritual nature. I accept its not for 'everyone', Shelby admits it isn't, but surely our minority shouldn't be denied this?

Loz x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

And...really not wanting to sound patronising, but if you don't 'get it' and 'belong' then it's no reason to dismiss. Just move along, no?

Loz x

• still thinking
    still thinking

Switching from the fantasies of some who claim to be annointed....to others who claim to be annointed, is ....well.....silly.

But there is a place for this silliness....it helps people to see just how silly it ALL is...and get to the ultimate goal...which is....REALITY!

• cofty
    cofty

Just move along, no? - Loz

No. Its a discussion forum not Shelby's blog where evidence-free assertions get uncritical adulation.

That's your other forum.

• tec
    tec

she may have been a dubbie, but she wasnt a gOOD duBbie, yes?

Now that's probably one of the nicest things you've ever said about her ;)

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

I dismiss nothing....there is a place for fantasy on this forum...yes?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I think you all WISH it was fantasy. Am sorry to tell you that it isn't.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit