"Believers" vs. Atheists- Why this formulation?

by Band on the Run 132 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

This thread just went into WTF mode pronto.

So, anyone else got an oppinion on the beer/sex isssue?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yes and yes to both, bohm.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

It didn't last.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Not surprised Burns.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I think we're back on track now. These debates are kind of like ther herp. It never goes away, sometimes it flares up mildly and then dies down pretty quickly, other times it cracks and bleeds for weeks.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'll just leave this here....

A man struck his estranged wife with his penis when she refused him sex. The 62-year-old offered her £15 for intercourse and, when she refused, he took out his penis and struck her with it, according to the prosecution.

Fred Thomas, from Cushing, Maine, U.S., will spend five days in jail after pleading guilty to the assault. He will also be on probation for a year for domestic violence assault and indecent conduct.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237741/Man-jailed-days-assaulting-wife-penis-refused-sex-him.html#ixzz2DBXRfLgA
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A man struck his estranged wife with his penis when she refused him sex.

The 62-year-old offered her £15 for intercourse and, when she refused, he took out his penis and struck her with it, according to the prosecution.

Fred Thomas, from Cushing, Maine, U.S., will spend five days in jail after pleading guilty to the assault.

He will also be on probation for a year for domestic violence assault and indecent conduct.

A third charge of unla

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237741/Man-jailed-days-assaulting-wife-penis-refused-sex-him.html#ixzz2DBXRfLgA

A man struck his estranged wife with his penis when she refused him sex.

The 62-year-old offered her £15 for intercourse and, when she refused, he took out his penis and struck her with it, according to the prosecution.

Fred Thomas, from Cushing, Maine, U.S., will spend five days in jail after pleading guilty to the assault.

He will also be on probation for a year for domestic violence assault and indecent conduct.

A third charge of unla

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    I'll just leave this here....

I think your post calls for this:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/337511

Woman attempted to murder boyfriend with DD breasts

Unna - A German woman is accused of using her breasts as deadly weapons - literally, as her boyfriend says she admits to trying to suffocate him during sex. “I couldn't breathe any more, I must have turned blue. I couldn't tear myself free and I thought I was going to die.” Tim Schmidt told a German court, concerning an incident in May with his girlfriend Franziska Hansen, according to the Daily Mirror. Schmidt, who weighs about 190 pounds, says he and his girlfriend were having sex when the 33-year-old woman allegedly tried to suffocate him to death using her - assets. The 123-pound Franziska Hansen, who boasts a 38 double-D bra size, is charged with 'attempted murder with a deadly weapon.' Tim Schmidt, a lawyer claims that his girlfriend of four years was on top of him when the alleged crime took place. "She was sitting on me naked and I was kissing her breasts. Suddenly she grabbed my head and pushed me between her breasts with all of her force." Tim Schmidt claims. The German lawyer says with his last bit of strength he was able to free himself and run for help; naked and desperate Schmidt finally reached the home of a neighbor and asked the man to call the police

I always like to stay abreast of current events.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Tec, there are some here that make me realise how awesome you are to talk to, how polite you are and how humble you are and how pleasant you are.

I mean..... for a religious type

I am joking, but in all seriousness, we are fortunate to have you Tec.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Lol.

Beer and sex combine.

I almost typed bear and sex. Not good...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit