Share your photo, only if you don't have any problem with it.

by wolfman85 157 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sab, very nice, attractive picture. I think you're younger than I expected. How old a person are you?

Thank you, so much, Glad for putting a face to you for us. Very handsome at that. It's more than cool to get to see one of the posters I've come to deeply respect and look forward to reading.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Brizzzy, nice to meet you!!

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Gladiator and Sabastious, thank for sharing with us. Sab, when I was in PR Iwas a German Shepherd breeder, German bloodlines. Here is a pic of the Sire, JANO, where I lived in PR.

And here is my daughter with Jano in a Dog Show in PR. jan2.jpg

• THE GLADIATOR
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Glad, you are humble, too. Another reason to respect you.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab, very nice, attractive picture. I think you're younger than I expected. How old a person are you?

Thanks FHN, I think my Native American genetics rendered me unable to grow facial hair. My little brother suffers from the same eternal babyface. It's nice because 1 razor can last me months where for some they don't even make it through a single shave. I am 28 years old.

Gladiator and Sabastious, thank for sharing with us. Sab, when I was in PR Iwas a German Shepherd breeder, German bloodlines. Here is a pic of the Sire, JANO, where I lived in PR.

Beautiful dog, wolfman. Max is my first dog and he's a pit bull mix, not sure exactly what as he's a rescue. Growing up I was never allowed, it's been such a great experience.

-Sab

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Here is a picture of me sleeping at Toy R Us.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Here is one of my wife and I.

elder-schmelder

• besty
    besty

haha - JWN finest on parade - the photo threads are always a hoot...

here you can laugh at me sporting a Movember 'tach...

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

elder-schmelder, beautyful and happy couple.

besty, thank you for share.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit