Share your photo, only if you don't have any problem with it.

by wolfman85 157 Replies latest jw friends

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I like to share my picture with you and that you share yours with me. But only if that does not represent any problem to you. Here is mine.

• TimeBandit
  • poppers
    poppers

It's not showing up, wolfman. Upload it first to a hosting site, like photobucket, and then from there you can post it here.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Time Bandit: UR

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BAAAAAAAD to the bone!

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Wow Time Bandit, you look Wiiiild!!! Just kidding, thanks for share.

poppers, I don't know why you can't see it. I use Google Chrome and I can see it.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Can't see anything on your post, wolfman. Just the file name of Image 0000043.jpg

My avatar is me. Small, I know. It's all I got for now.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

OK, I opened a photbucket account. This is the link:

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u620/wolfman923/yo.jpg

Aude Sapere, I can't see you very well, but I see you like motorcycles. In 2005 I had a Suzuki Marauder 800cc, but on the same year I had a work accident and I had to sell it.

• poppers
    poppers

poppers, I don't know why you can't see it. I use Google Chrome and I can see it.

If you didn't upload it to a hosting site first only you will be able to see it. Did you do that? If you didn't everyone else will see this: Image 0000043.jpg

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Poppers, thanks for the info. I didn't know that. I pasted a link. I hope it worked. I'm not very skilled with the pc.

• poppers
    poppers

OK, Wolfman, you're getting there. Once in Photobucket select the photo you want to paste here, and do a copy from the "Direct link" field for that particular photo. Then paste it in the compostion field on JWD, highlight it, and then hit the little icon that looks like a green tree just below "Font family" - paste the address in the "Image URL" field. When you preview it the photo should show up. If it does then hit the "Insert" button.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit