Share your photo, only if you don't have any problem with it.

by wolfman85 157 Replies latest jw friends

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Tec, great picture! I am going to Comic Con one year after I let my hair get longer.

I am going to dress up like "Lobo" from DC comics, I like him!

Talesin, you are a pretty women too, was your cat giving you the evil eye, cat's are not known for listening, the move to their own beat!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Brizzzy!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Tec is the loveliest trekkie fan I ever saw. How could a geek be so sexy?

• talesin
    talesin

Arboles, thank you. Ah, she was wanting play time with me, not getting it, and showing her disapproval. I like cats for the very reason you stated, and feel honoured that she considers me a member of her 'pride'. :P

tal

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Nice smile, Brizzy.

Rest of ya, too.

• THE GLADIATOR
  • poppers
    poppers

From ArbolesdeArabia: Poppers I will one day upload my photos of riding in Fruita Colorada, Bryce Canyon, Sedonna, and the Kamakazee downhill ride Sierra Nevada Mountains (full gear, body armor and motocross helmet hitting speeds of 55mph while my brakes were burning!)

Yikes! I never made it past 44 mph, no body armour and not even a helmet (stupid me). Too many things can happen at high speed, and most of them are bad. Stay safe.

• poppers
    poppers

Brizzy - va va voom!

• poppers
    poppers

having troubles loading from photo bucket. Wow its changed so much..

Hope4Others, I noticed the same thing. I had to use a different browser (Safari) since my preferred one (Camino) didn't work.

• sabastious
    sabastious

My dog and I at the park

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit