Share your photo, only if you don't have any problem with it.

by wolfman85 157 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wolf, you look like a younger, much more handsome Tommy Lee Jones in that picture. Maybe crossed with Jimmy Smits.

• finally awake
    finally awake

FHN, if those are recent pictures (and I think they are) - you can't possibly be 54! I'm sorry you've had a rough month, I hope it all gets better from here.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Finally Awake. Yes they are all taken in 2010 and 2011. I think the last one could be this year. When I was 30, I looked 15. I've always had one of those little girly faces. You should post a bigger picture for us. It's hard to see you very well, but it's a very nice picture.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

People, Time Bandit is one of the wittiest people you will ever meet. This definitely shows his personality.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

FlyingHighNow, thanks for the compliment. Hollywood here I come!lol

Honestly you are a beautiful woman and your age is the perfect amalgam between beauty, youth and experience.

As for the bad news, really sorry you're going through this sad time. Take care.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Wolf. That's very nice to hear for a person who will get senior discounts next year and has a mailbox full of come ons from AARP every week. As for the hard month, it seems things like to hit one right after the other. All of it involves people I love.

• FlyingHighNow
  • ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Poppers I will one day upload my photos of riding in Fruita Colorada, Bryce Canyon, Sedonna, and the Kamakazee downhill ride Sierra Nevada Mountains (full gear, body armor and motocross helmet hitting speeds of 55mph while my brakes were burning!)

Three years ago we did a run to Flaggstaff Arizon (elevation 9000 if you hike your bike to the top of the mountain :))) before heading to Fruita and riding on the Grand Canyon Gorge. Fat Tire has a brewery there too, a great mountain bike mecca!

The trails in Marin and Mendocino, and Modoc counties are bitchen!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

FlyingHighNow, you have beautiful eyes and look very intelligent.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

That's a beautiful photo of you and your little ones sleeping in your arms, Dazed but not confused. You look like a wonderful father.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit