Share your photo, only if you don't have any problem with it.

by wolfman85 157 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

You've gotta beautiful family, Mythreesons!

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

Thanks T.S.

If we had this in the private (Members Only) area, I would have kept the pics on here.

• besty
    besty

Haha cofty yep murrayfield when I was about 18 :-)

• cofty
    cofty

Besty - Some fond memories of Murrayfield. I did buffet distributon so I never had to sit down and listen to a single talk for about 10 years.

Drinks at the Post House along Corstorphine Road next to the zoo in the evenings. Did you have the cigar back then ;)

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

Me

Enlightened Ephesian and myself

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Thank you Jeremiah for share your pics. Another one with a goatee

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

StopTheTears, are you one half of The McLendons from Concord?

http://www.hendersondispatch.com/view/full_story_free/19226051/article-Mt--Ararat-invites-The-McLendons-to-perform-Sunday?instance=main_article

Mt. Ararat invites The McLendons to perform Sunday

The McLendons from Concord will be singing Sunday morning at 11 a.m. at Mt. Ararat Pentecostal Holiness Church. The public is invited out to worship

• Skbj
    Skbj

Private or public is nice to put a face to the name. I understand if some people are still involved but those who aren't shouldn't feel ackward of showing their face. I'm stand proud of who I am and have escaped a cult.

I've gone through most of life as blonde seen I'm naturally one, and I can vouch the saying blondes have more fun and men marry brunettes, I had tonns of fun but when I decided it was time to find me a husband I switched to brunette lol and accomplished the mission in 5 months, now I've got black hair and this was a rare photo taken a couple of months ago, usually I like to be behind camera than in front...but there ya go

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

What great pics and what a handsome bunch. I have to agree with Cofty "Obviously all the beautiful people leave the borg."

Perhaps this thread could be moved to private - that might make it more comfortable to share. I don't have any recent pics, but I'll see if I can find something when I get home later.

Cofty - you have a very strong resemblance to one of my uncles. Maybe we are related somewhere along the way!

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Skbj, thanks. You look fantastic, wow, you have such expressive eyes.

mamochan13, Thank you for post on this thread. It didn't come up to my mind to put it private because I think some of us no longer feel the bonds of WT and we find it easier than others to publish our photos. It's wonderful to be free of that heavy yoke that has been imposed upon us by the organization. It is a process that everyone has to pass to get free, but sooner or later, I hope, we all succeed. Blessings to all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit